Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swos

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
i saw brighton at withdean for the first time in a while and I was amazed (yet again) at how small leon knight is. he looked like one of those dudes out of sensible world of soccer....

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You want to see Dean Cox. :eek:

But QPR are a big team, he looks even smaller then usual against them. When he came off for McCammon was quite funny too. :D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
i couldn't see mac when he came on. a bunch of lads infront of me spent the whole game standing up and he spent the whole of the second half falling over next to the corner flag....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Scotty M said:
"we've got tiny cox":lolol:
i was going to say "you speak for yourself pal" then i needed a piss...........

Is it the cold weather that makes it do that?:blush:

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
i expected that. and probably because i've only posted 200 odd times on here means i'm obviously not a proper albion fan. i take it that would be your next observation...

i'm brighton born and bred (and til I die) but living 300 miles away makes more challenging to get to home games. but mate i couldn't care less if you want mcghee out. i presume you live in wolverhampton and get to more homes games than me. congratulations. but that doesn't excuse the fact you've got shit for brains. you're in a sad and small minority. the kind of football fan who ain't never satisfied....

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Johnny Byrne superstar said:
i expected that. and probably because i've only posted 200 odd times on here means i'm obviously not a proper albion fan. i take it that would be your next observation...

i'm brighton born and bred (and til I die) but living 300 miles away makes more challenging to get to home games. but mate i couldn't care less if you want mcghee out. i presume you live in wolverhampton and get to more homes games than me. congratulations. but that doesn't excuse the fact you've got shit for brains. you're in a sad and small minority. the kind of football fan who ain't never satisfied....

I'm a season ticket holder so my opinion is 100 times more of value than an internet 'fan' who never actually goes :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

And btw I wasn't voted fan of the year by NSC for nothing

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ernest said:
And btw I wasn't voted fan of the year by NSC for nothing

No he had to pay us!

1066gull

I know how you feel. Not being able to drive (YET!) and in the middle of the countryside where civilised public transport doesn't exsisit feels like I am 300 miles away too.

Ernest, your a funny guy but maybe you should think before you post. SHUT UP.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here