Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swingers

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There's a couple at the end of my street who are well known for holding "THOSE" types of parties.

Are all swingers as ugly as they are? I find the thought of hanging out the back of her, while he's breathing heavily behind me some what disturbing.

Anyone else know any swingers?

don't think about it then...problem solved

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
If you were a beautiful person who wanted to do this , would you swap your wife for some shovelface? No.

Exactly... i would however contemplate doing this if i was getting another fit bird in return... I could never cheat on my girl so swinging could be the only legitimate/conscious free way of shagging another girl :)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Closed down about 3 years ago, was called Hamshaw then Club Liberty, was opposite the Sloop pub.

Hamshaw used to be the Brighton Sun Club prior to it becoming the Swingers location.

For about 30 years the Brighton Sun Club was a very popular Naturists club.. which is quite removed from Swinging, despite what some might think!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Exactly... i would however contemplate doing this if i was getting another fit bird in return... I could never cheat on my girl so swinging could be the only legitimate/conscious free way of shagging another girl :)

You dirty rat, you posted a thread on here a few months back saying you were thinking about it!

Oh and... titssssssssss

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
You dirty rat, you posted a thread on here a few months back saying you were thinking about it!

Oh and... titssssssssss

This thread jogged my memory... cant see anything wrong in swapping your fit gf with sum1 elses for a night... spice things up :)

unfortunately gf in her early 20's and all swingers tend to be old or fat or ugly so i cant see us trying it out in the near future :)

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My partner's aunt and uncle are into swinging and go to a club in Rochdale!!! Its a knocking shop during the day. About five years ago we were visiting family and they kept saying come to the club - I am a nosy cow I will admit and managed to talk my partner into going just so we could have a drink and a look to see what it was all about!!!

Weird is all I can say - my partner was extremely uneasy going and stood at the bar all night and wouldn't let go of my hand!!! We had a drink and chatted to his Aunt and Uncle and left - people walking round in towels and stuff and disappearing up to rooms - one thing I noticed though was hardly any woman in there - mostly blokes - all who you wouldn't have given the time of day too normally - and the woman that were in there were also not good looking women - so I guess that speaks volumes in itself.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I used to run a pub in a quiet little village in Wiltshire called Holt. Apparently, a few years before I turned up, there was a big thing in one of the red tops about Holt being a swingers Village. One of my regulars was the one of the people named - from the day I found out I couldn't look at him without imagining him being some sort of pimp (despite the fact he looked like David Mitchell and ran the local choir!!!)

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I used to run a pub in a quiet little village in Wiltshire called Holt. Apparently, a few years before I turned up, there was a big thing in one of the red tops about Holt being a swingers Village. One of my regulars was the one of the people named - from the day I found out I couldn't look at him without imagining him being some sort of pimp (despite the fact he looked like David Mitchell and ran the local choir!!!)

Lolol my partner designed the website for the club that his auntie was a member of and he needed photos for the website - he told her to take them as he wouldn't go in there - Lololol anyway when she gave him the camera with the photos on - there were some of her in her 'outfits' Lolololol she's a BIFFA too - gave my partner nightmares for months - Lolololol seeing his aunt dressed as a French maid and she looked nothing like the bird out of hello hello I can tell you!!!!

We were scarred for life !!!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
- mostly blokes - all who you wouldn't have given the time of day too normally - and the woman that were in there were also not good looking women - so I guess that speaks volumes in itself.

To be fair, you were in Rochdale. That could have been any pub.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Lolol my partner designed the website for the club that his auntie was a member of and he needed photos for the website - he told her to take them as he wouldn't go in there - Lololol anyway when she gave him the camera with the photos on - there were some of her in her 'outfits' Lolololol she's a BIFFA too - gave my partner nightmares for months - Lolololol seeing his aunt dressed as a French maid and she looked nothing like the bird out of hello hello I can tell you!!!!

We were scarred for life !!!!

Link ???

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
My partner's aunt and uncle are into swinging and go to a club in Rochdale!!! Its a knocking shop during the day. About five years ago we were visiting family and they kept saying come to the club - I am a nosy cow I will admit and managed to talk my partner into going just so we could have a drink and a look to see what it was all about!!!

Weird is all I can say - my partner was extremely uneasy going and stood at the bar all night and wouldn't let go of my hand!!! We had a drink and chatted to his Aunt and Uncle and left - people walking round in towels and stuff and disappearing up to rooms - one thing I noticed though was hardly any woman in there - mostly blokes - all who you wouldn't have given the time of day too normally - and the woman that were in there were also not good looking women - so I guess that speaks volumes in itself.
so you went there to have a look, mmmmmm....???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here