Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon's new shirt

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I believe FFT were in the running to also sponsor us but elected to sponsor Swindon instead. Not sure on the reasons.

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Swindon's shirt doesn't look smart to me. In fact in years to come I reckon they'll be embarrassed by that peculiar white line that snakes over the front.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
when the new board took over in feb 2008 it really was a breath of fresh air, they are running the club fantastically well and its really surreal that for pretty much the first time in my life i dont have to worry about my club going under.

The sponsorships are a culmination of the new boards ambition and professionalism, 442 came on board last season and ea sports has joined this year. Andrew Fitton the chairman has said countless amounts of times that he wants the club run as a proper business model, for the first time in years we didnt sell our most valuable asset for peanuts, we have a decent manager in wilson and have swept out over half of the dead wood in our squad drastically reducing wages.

Addidas is the next piece in the jigsaw, slowly but surely the club is on the rise, it feels f***ing odd but wonderful. But as ive said on another thread, we're swindon, it will probably go tits up any day soon :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As a lower league club, if adidas- or any reasonably well known manufacturer- makes your kit, it comes from their basic catalogue, rather than a bespoke design that the likes of Liverpool & Chelsea might command.

Any pub team could buy the same kit that Swindon have next season (and that Peterborough, a couple of League Two clubs and various cash-strapped national sides had last season).

So yes, it's an adidas kit. But it's a cheap, off the peg version of one for me. Such is life when you're a lower league team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here