Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Our away form will cost us this year. Gus can't play any other way. Last year we had the worst away form other than Coventry and they were relegated. Bringing Calderon into Midfield when we are losing goes to show he is not too interested in this cup

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Calderons strength were his attacking abilities, it will be good to see him focusing on the attacking role and not his defensive role.

Won't deny Cald is good going forwar but that can be experimented with in Pre season. I'd sooner see some proven midfield talent out there. IMO Gus team selection has left us wanting on this occasion.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
We are the sum of our parts tonight.

But I wouldn't read too much into it - with one or two signings and the injured players back we'll do better than ok.

Ps
Can't believe nav has scored again

Very weak sub bench, no forwards, lame midfield. Relegation form since February. Can't wait to the first league game of the season

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Defence has looked powderpuff get el-abd back next game

Going forward we have created NOTHING. Crofts back and lose this ridiculous overly cautious midfield we started with and get some support further up the pitch.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Wow, I thought Palace fans moaned a lot and we seemingly have some genuine problems this season despite being in the lead tonight.

No wonder my Brighton supporting mates stay away from this board.

Agreed. And hopefully I won't have to agree with a Palace fan ever again ;)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They should pay for all Brighton fans who turned up. Shameful

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Should never have let Navarro go ???:p Thought he deserved to stay with us, for all the effort that he put in after his injury. But never mind, I'm not the manager.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Serves our lot right for going there thinking that they were gods gift, that includes Gus on this occassion.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's not so much that we're losing that's worrying me, it's another complete capitulation like West Ham and Liverpool last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here