Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Neither your first or last assertion is correct, and the middle one is only partially correct. I'll repeat what happened in fewer words:

1) I wanted to give him a small slap.
2) I gave him a small slap.
3) My small slap meant that he got a ban under the totting up procedure.
4) I could have reversed my slap so that the ban that was automatically generated was reversed. I chose not to do that.

That's it.

At no stage in my previous post did I refer to "playing by the rules", nor did I imply that was the explanation.

Otherwise, your riposte is entirely accurate.

You don't need to justify this to me. I have already made my mind up that the post tonight was amusing and anyone over the age of 10 wouldn't have got annoyed about it. Anyone who did is a little precious and anyone who feels this final infraction deserves a ban, just wanted to ban the poor kid.

Anyway don't waste your time trying to explain yourself. It's a waste of both of our times, but it's appreciated that you went to the efforts to so.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
once again, my apologies

You're back.

I look forward to smashing my head against my keyboard tomorrow in celebration at one of your posts. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here