Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Away

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
Can someone please tell me if what im thinking is right that if the match is all ticket and i want a ticket i got to become a away member again and i can only get one ticket too?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Can someone please tell me if what im thinking is right that if the match is all ticket and i want a ticket i got to become a away member again and i can only get one ticket too?

When did you last re-new your membership, i know a white membership lasts two yrs!

wonkydog

Feb 4, 2010
Brighton
Guys, Blue and gold (season ticket holders) are both renewable annually; white membership is £10 for life. Hope this helps

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
White members pay £10 for life. The life refers to the scheme itself and can end at any time. When we move to Falmer I believe all the membership schemes are being reviewed which probably means the white members will have to sign up to a new scheme and if you dont do this by a certain date you'll be deleted from the database and have to pay £XX to sign up.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I was given ticket number 240+241 and then my mate got two next to me, scottish guy in the ticket office (Paul?) told us that we had only sold about 200 or so thus far and it'd been really quiet, which certainly suprised me.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull

I joined the away membership a few years ago, and assumed it was "for life"
strangely there is no record of me!!

I am temporary in the UK (Swindon to be precise) and want to go to the game.
my 2 adult kids also want to go, I have no problem rejoining the scheme for myself as I will probably go to more away games. but I do object to paying £10 each for the kids..who will prob only go to this game.

Anyway, According to the Swindon ticket office we were sent 2000 tickets any returned will be on sale on the day,

Failing that tickets for any other part of the ground are £17 (plus £2 pay on the day excess)

I know what I will be doing...

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I was given ticket number 240+241 and then my mate got two next to me, scottish guy in the ticket office (Paul?) told us that we had only sold about 200 or so thus far and it'd been really quiet, which certainly suprised me.

??? you sure,i reckon we could get 200 on here who have got tickets! il be going up tomorrow or Tuesday so i will post on here with what they tell me.Maybe most expecting pod

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
??? you sure,i reckon we could get 200 on here who have got tickets! il be going up tomorrow or Tuesday so i will post on here with what they tell me.Maybe most expecting pod

Thats what he told me, i thought we'd have sold 6/700 by now and thought by other threads stating how people were on ticket numbers 600+ we had done, which is why i went in early to avoid being in the uncovered end. My mate asked, and was told just over 200 or so had been sold, and they hadnt been very popular at all.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Good grief!

Don't tell me the old chestnut of "for life" is coming up again.I remember a very nasty moment when the "for life" was transferred to the scheme rather than the member so that the member had to pay again;oh,and the back and forth about it only being a tenner rather than only being a principle.

I didn't pay again,and I am still a white member.And I might be able to get to Swindon,and Sheffield if I'm lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here