Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swerve-Ball extra signing

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
you get the feeling from the tone of Naylor's tweet that it isn't going to be at the level of a Vicente and it isn't "imminent"

Reads like an agent is trying to find a mug to sign a player that no one wants. Vicente's agent has go a lot of also-rans on his books.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
BennettsFieldBunny is now saying that the signing Naylor is referring to is unlikely to happen till next week.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
so Beckford in and CMS out

How do we feel about that?

As disappointed as I am optimistic/excited for me............."carbon neutral" :albion:

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Beckford no thanks, crap attitude, sulker, not a fans favourite, bloody big wages... but if signed i have to trust Gus knows what hes doing. A left field never heard of Spanish striker would make me happier.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Beckford no thanks, crap attitude, sulker, not a fans favourite, bloody big wages... but if signed i have to trust Gus knows what hes doing. A left field never heard of Spanish striker would make me happier.

That was Sandaza :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

I think a left field Spanish midfielder is more likely if we are looking for something different :lol:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Has and A, E and B in their name including middle names.

4187178-3x2-700x467.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
For the moment I'd be happy with the one striker signing, that has dragged on long enough without starting another airy fairy extra player rumour that will almost certainly come to nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here