Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sweepstake: How many minutes into Saturday's game until Ulloa gets injured or sent off?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I'm going to stick by neck out and guess that he'll have pulled up by the warm-up.

I suppose given it's taken Gus 18 months to sign a decent centre forward it was a bit much to expect him to bring in another one two months later.

Still, never mind eh? Who needs Premiership football? Who cares about recovering £8m losses? He's off in the summer anyway so might as well lap up a bit of pundit work on Chelsea and another chance to top up his already embarrassingly OTT sun tan in Barbados. Not to mention holding talks with Reading. No need to go out of his way to sign a striker though.

What will come first, an injury to Ulloa or another whinge about our "bottom half budget" that's seen us sign players from Man United, Man City, Valencia and Athletico Bilbao, not to mention forking out another £2m for a striker in January?

Oh well, look at the positives, at least we don't have to witness another ridiculously woeful panic buy like Dobbie. Hoorah!

The Muppet strikes again.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Out of interest, does anyone have any info on Ulloa's past injury record? Is he one that injures himself getting out if bed or a ****ing machine that is impossible to hurt?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The one problem with the source of this thread, is that he's blinding us from the inevitability of the point he's making.

If we're being honest I'm sure a high percentage of us had exactly the same thought.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Serious question ignoring the attention seeking drivel from the opening post - what WILL happen if he does get injured?

We're quite bollocksed aren't we?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Serious question ignoring the attention seeking drivel from the opening post - what WILL happen if he does get injured?

We're quite bollocksed aren't we?

Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

We have failed to prepare for an injury to Leo.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

We have failed to prepare for an injury to Leo.

Can't help but feel that is true.

Not getting a striker in with just a week to prepare is just about understandable. Failing to do so when you have known about the problem for three weeks really isn't - especially when one of your forwards is out on-loan aiding your arch rivals promotion bid. I don't buy this shtick about it having to be the right sort of centre forward or one who would be happy to come and sit on the bench. Poyet has shown he isn't scared to rest Ulloa even after a hat-trick so the new guy would have got game time. And anybody has got to be a better option than Agdestein or Barker, whether they fit into a certain style of play or not.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm going to stick by neck out and guess that he'll have pulled up by the warm-up.

I suppose given it's taken Gus 18 months to sign a decent centre forward it was a bit much to expect him to bring in another one two months later.

Still, never mind eh? Who needs Premiership football? Who cares about recovering £8m losses? He's off in the summer anyway so might as well lap up a bit of pundit work on Chelsea and another chance to top up his already embarrassingly OTT sun tan in Barbados. Not to mention holding talks with Reading. No need to go out of his way to sign a striker though.

What will come first, an injury to Ulloa or another whinge about our "bottom half budget" that's seen us sign players from Man United, Man City, Valencia and Athletico Bilbao, not to mention forking out another £2m for a striker in January?

Oh well, look at the positives, at least we don't have to witness another ridiculously woeful panic buy like Dobbie. Hoorah!

You are so Coolio

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i always said i would never use the ignore option........ww is the only one to come close.........for some reason i imagine myself stabbing him around the neck with a star picket until his head falls off.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Another Vagina Monologue.
You seriously do have a problem....any opportunity to have a go, and you are there, any angle where you can have a go at Gus , you just know that Withdean Wanderer will be there.......such a muppet.......you are a disgrace to the club you claim to support.....I reckon you would be No.1 on the ignore list

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's just attention seeking.

I genuinely can't think of a contribution worth making to such an utterly pointless thread, but people will try to neutralise the inane negativity none the less, and it'll end up a 4+ page binfest - Yet another trolling mission accomplished.

Hopefully the next time WW "sticks his neck out" there will be a conveniently placed guillotine.

:lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I dunno, as of yet Ulloa isn't injured. If he is then maybe Buckley or Vicente will cover. If not that then maybe Toby or George Barker will. It could be whoever stands in (if necessary) will either be an abject failure or score a hatful. Whichever of these comes to pass - can you please wait until something bad happens before you moan about it. You (or I) or anybody on this forum don't have any idea beyond informed guessing as to how things may turn out so let's just wait and see what happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here