• Yes

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 88 71.0%

• Total voters

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Abraham won't be coming to the Albion I'm certain. Too many other bigger clubs sniffing around. I'd bet my cat on it.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
No,a swap deal makes no sense to me.
Bissouma is not just a player,he is a one off.
Swapping Biss for Abraham would be like owning the Mona Lisa but swapping it for an aston Martin because I wanted a new car.
Yes an aston Martin would be nice but it's the Mona Lisa FFS.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’ll break the mould and say yes. I think it’s a relatively safe bet that he’s probably off in the summer and we desperately need a goal scorer, Abraham fits that bill IMO. Whilst I think Bis would be a big miss, I’d hope that the likes of Molumby or Jenks may be able fill in the role of tenacious ball winner.

I will throw in a wild card and predict Macallister could fill Bissouma shoes with a better end product when pushing forward.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I’ll break the mould and say yes. I think it’s a relatively safe bet that he’s probably off in the summer and we desperately need a goal scorer, Abraham fits that bill IMO. Whilst I think Bis would be a big miss, I’d hope that the likes of Molumby or Jenks may be able fill in the role of tenacious ball winner.

Caicedo

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Abraham isn't a proven goalscorer, certainly not at PL level. One season where he scored 15 in 34. Other than that, he's not scored hatfuls. It would be a risk to lose Bisouma for him.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

I would be really interested to hear the club's/Potter's assessment of Caicedo, now they've taken a good long look at him in training and playing for the U23s.
When I first saw his highlights reel, I thought Christ almighty, he's better than Bissouma. Then reality dawned, and I realised that the opposition in those highlights would not have been PL standard or even close. I can't wait to see him play though. I suspect (or maybe just hope), we may have signed an absolute gem.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Can see us doing a swap deal thus summer, but not that one. Abraham will end up at either West Ham, Villa or Leicester,

Eddie Nketiah + AMN is far more likely,

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Abraham will either go to a club playing in European competitions or to a club "supposed" to do it (Arsenal, Spurs).

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can see us doing a swap deal thus summer, but not that one. Abraham will end up at either West Ham, Villa or Leicester,

Now that for me is a more tempting deal. Two good players still improving, one of whom offers a direct replacement although I'd play him elsewhere. Nketiah needs work but scores goals and again will get better.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

PLus some cash ;-) but yes i agree its a great idea and one Arsenal will be up for otherwise they are not getting Biss

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And salary is an issue in the scenario. Would we (a) want Abrahams and (b) would we be prepared to meet his wage damends?

He's that slghtly rare and over-priced thing - an English player with some talent. Whilst we might want his skills, his salary will have a huge premium v an overseas equivalent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's interesting to read from some that Abraham isn't a proven Premier league goalscorer, yet many think he'll end up at Villa West Ham or Leicester - all top half sides on the up.

It is difficult to answer this question, as a lot will depend upon how close Caicedo is to being ready for 1st XI action.

Right now, I'd rather have Moder and Abraham than Bissouma and Maupay, but it has Leicester written all over it.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Interesting you should say that, I read on the BBC rumour thing this morning that Arsenal are looking to sell them both at £20 million each. I thought reading it that IF we have got £40m, they would both potentially be ideal signings for us. Add a back up left back/wing back to cover for March and assuming we just lose Biss from the first team, then I would be very happy with that squad.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Personally I don’t particularly like Abraham. Bit too flash for me and I wonder if he would pass the attitude test. Still unproven as a goal scorer, so I wouldn’t want to pay the equivalent of a Bissouma for him.
Giroud and some cash - now that’s another poll.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we swapped Lawrenson for Case, so could we swap Bissouma or White for one of Liverpools strikers ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here