Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansman out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So what’s your point?

Are you accusing me of being a racist and antisemitic?

I was around all through that and interacted with him often so your accusation he was banned before I joined is completely incorrect and is just attention seeking.
Maybe it's just a not-very-good attempt at humour to pretend you're Swanny*. It is of course a back handed compliment in that it means your posts have been noticed, and you have become worthy of random allusion. Most of us are featureless anonymous drones who barely register in the consciousness of other NSC users.

*I may start a trope that you are in fact Looney (before your time; a renegade scout leader who found that NSC allowed him to explore his right wing fantasies), returned after jailtime for offenses against Anna Neagle**, where your cellmate, an eco-warrior of Muslim heritage, inside for vandalism, taught you about tolerance, humility and humanist philosophy. After your release you trained in analytical logic and reasoning and returned to NSC with a mission to explain. Come on. It would make an amusing channel 4 comedy series that could run for up to six episodes.

**A euphemism invented by the late Peter Cook

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I enjoyed his football knowledge and opinions on all things football. I tend to avoid threads that descend into binfests unless they are football related though so didn’t really notice the other side of him.
We chatted privately. He was very helpful when we had some concerns about another NSC poster. I'm afraid I had to put him on ignore when he went on his anti-Semitic rant. Like a lot of clever people who have made a success out of an unconventional lifestyle, he lacks introspection. A failing that my old boss used to level at me, as it happens.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Maybe it's just a not-very-good attempt at humour to pretend you're Swanny*. It is of course a back handed compliment in that it means your posts have been noticed, and you have become worthy of random allusion. Most of us are featureless anonymous drones who barely register in the consciousness of other NSC users.

*I may start a trope that you are in fact Looney (before your time; a renegade scout leader who found that NSC allowed him to explore his right wing fantasies), returned after jailtime for offenses against Anna Neagle**, where your cellmate, an eco-warrior of Muslim heritage, inside for vandalism, taught you about tolerance, humility and humanist philosophy. After your release you trained in analytical logic and reasoning and returned to NSC with a mission to explain. Come on. It would make an amusing channel 4 comedy series that could run for up to six episodes.

**A euphemism invented by the late Peter Cook
I am a ‘patron’. I’m sure Bozza will correct me if wrong but I do believe therefore we are allowed to change our user name.

Perhaps this would be a good time to change my username to Swansman II and put your masterful narrative into action 🙂. I could then claim I’ve seen the light hallelujah and that all forms of discrimination are abhorrent and I have decided to convert to Judaism. I couldn’t possibly emulate his knowledge of football though so some wiser NSCers will see through the charade of course

SwansmanII IN!

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am a ‘patron’. I’m sure Bozza will correct me if wrong but I do believe therefore we are allowed to change our user name.

Perhaps this would be a good time to change my username to Swansman II and put your masterful narrative into action 🙂. I could then claim I’ve seen the light hallelujah and that all forms of discrimination are abhorrent and I have decided to convert to Judaism. I couldn’t possibly emulate his knowledge of football though so some wiser NSCers will see through the charade of course

Swanny IN!
I think you may have blown that cunning plan by replying on the thread rather than as a PM. However.....

If Swanny were to return it would need to be with a username that reflects Potter's latest career adventure.

Doleman it is, then. :ohmy:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Even his racist and antisemitic rant which eventually finally got him banned?
Not forgetting his claim his old friends accused him of rape and don't speak to him anymore.

I tried to be civil to him, and cut some slack occasionally, however clashed numerous times, and in the end I hated the man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here