Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swanseas story

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Why on earth are you posting on here? The mind boggles. Why not post on Spurs, Chelsea, Fulham forums etc. Might be an interesting story but why post on here? Some of the stuff you've posted on here you ought to have been banned.

Why dont you **** off you tool, I posted it here as it may have been of interest to some of you lot as the way it happened was similar to the BHA story so some of you may have found it interesting(which it looks like a few of you did). Unlike you who posts a thread saying can we stop singing palace songs, where everyone told you NO, **** off :lolol:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Why dont you **** off you tool, I posted it here as it may have been of interest to some of you lot as the way it happened was similar to the BHA story so some of you may have found it interesting(which it looks like a few of you did). Unlike you who posts a thread saying can we stop singing palace songs, where everyone told you NO, **** off :lolol:

Touche!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I'm tempted to say that the Swansea story is much the same as ours, without the difficult bit - the stadium. But that would be churlish. Their fans had the faith and kept to it. And you can't say fairer than that.

I've just watched this, and it is very similar to our story. But as you say LB, without the stadium bit.
And this only makes the GP incident a little sadder.
I don't think Martinez left with any cloud over him. Or Rodgers.
They've handled the changeovers very well.
Good story

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why on earth are you posting on here? The mind boggles. Why not post on Spurs, Chelsea, Fulham forums etc. Might be an interesting story but why post on here? Some of the stuff you've posted on here you ought to have been banned.

Bozza has always said that anyone is welcome on Nsc, providing they are not trolling. It was a good thread about a good subject. I enjoyed the programme.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Bozza has always said that anyone is welcome on Nsc, providing they are not trolling. It was a good thread about a good subject. I enjoyed the programme.

Agreed, it's a valid thread, and one of the reasons I come to NSC.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
Great program, that's what football is all about. I love the fact that they put the ambulance driver on the show ( forget his name ) and at the end of the day he is just a massive fan. As a Palace fan I do hate your lot, but I have respect that your story's are very similar.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

It seems that not many agree with you, nice of you to come back and admit as much though

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A very good programme. My only criticism being that it did seem a little too easy for the swansea fans to take over the club. I am not sure it really conveyed the full turmoil of the situation, but that's editing I suppose.

A great story and full credit to the Swansea Supporters Trust a genuine beacon of hope to all supporters everywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here