Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea v Liverpool tonight

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I have already got Swansea as down with 2 other clubs to finish above. If they do make a Palace surge at the end of the season to avoid relegation, I guess it will be at our expense.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I’m the opposite, always hated the arrogant London clubs and mouthy cockney’s. Not just football, nice not to hear them on holiday. But I do get it why so many people hate ManUre, Maureenho, etc.

I hate being on holiday & find its loads of northerners - makes me realise i have failed. While i live in a half million £ house, i can only afford to go on the same holidays as that lot, who can afford the same holidays, as their houses cost 10p.

Being english - i always support an underdog (untip the premier league made it too important)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a shit state of affairs when we want Swansea to lose to bloody Liverpool with their moronic grinning manager, I understand why but even so.

:nono:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have already got Swansea as down with 2 other clubs to finish above. If they do make a Palace surge at the end of the season to avoid relegation, I guess it will be at our expense.

So have I got Swansea down on the penultimate weekend. Then I have got Swansea to send us own on the final weekend by losing to Stoke at home. That with Palace to losing at home ot WBA on the final day as well. Swansea, Southampton and Brighton going down with Southampton ahead of us on goals scored.

We need to draw at Southampton and beat West Ham to give us a sporting chance.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a boring game of football. Home team going for a 0-0, taking an age on goal kicks etc. No wonder CC bored the Massive fans to death.

At half time the Sky team will have collective boners about the Swansea shape. Which is effectively a 10 man defence, out of the Pulis school of anti football.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
What a boring game of football. Home team going for a 0-0, taking an age on goal kicks etc. No wonder CC bored the Massive fans to death.

At half time the Sky team will have collective boners about the Swansea shape. Which is effectively a 10 man defence, out of the Pulis school of anti football.
Nonsense. CC has clearly given them some confidence. They have given as good as they've got against a Top 6 side which is more than we can say

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here