Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swans fan here..

Swansfan1912

Jun 5, 2011
Just like to congratulate you on your win over them lot down the road tonight, brilliant result! :bowdown:

You play football the right way just like us and il be supporting you this season hoping you'll be able to reach premier league i know its early days but i reckon you got one hell of a good chance with a superb manager leading you.

And also i see your after Ryan Harley, we havn't seen much of him so far at Swansea but he looks a very promising player and if you do get him he will be a very good addition to your already talented squad :thumbsup:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Cheers Jack
Felt for you the other night after you kept City locked up for an hour
No shame in losing to them though
Good luck for the rest of the season

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Just like to congratulate you on your win over them lot down the road tonight, brilliant result! :bowdown:

You play football the right way just like us and il be supporting you this season hoping you'll be able to reach premier league i know its early days but i reckon you got one hell of a good chance with a superb manager leading you.

And also i see your after Ryan Harley, we havn't seen much of him so far at Swansea but he looks a very promising player and if you do get him he will be a very good addition to your already talented squad :thumbsup:

How would you know that.he hasn't played for you has he

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Good luck to you as well i thought you played some great stuff vs Man city until scored 1st goal, thats the difference between the premiership and championship the chance conversation rate.
But i believe your stay up as i think Blackburn, Wigan, QPR, wolves all weaker than you

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Cheers man, good night all round! Would love to see your lot stay up this year in the Premiership.

Swansfan1912

Jun 5, 2011
Thanks guys hopefully we will be playing you in the prem next season as id love to visit your stadium, and as for Harley exeter fans have giving him raving reviews about him they really think he's something special and he has only played in a couple of friendlys but he does look promising!

bluebirdbaker

Aug 17, 2011
Hahahahaha you got totally outclassed by what i have heard tonight by a team that plays football the CORRECT way

There is no CORRECT way to play football. It's a tactical sport, and if you want to lump it up to a centre forward, or pass between your defenders for 90 minutes (Like Swansea do) then that's up to you.

Brighton do it effectively. Goodbye Jack. Go fist your sister.

Swansfan1912

Jun 5, 2011
There is no CORRECT way to play football. It's a tactical sport, and if you want to lump it up to a centre forward, or pass between your defenders for 90 minutes (Like Swansea do) then that's up to you.

Sorry did i give you permission to speak? You lower league inbre*d

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester

Gotta love a bitter fan!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Sorry did i give you permission to speak? You lower league inbre*d

lol love it! and cheers mate good luck in the premier league! i promise you, you won't be playing v Aguero every week :D

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Im enjoying reading the banter between 2 rival teams on anothers forum surreal

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have to concur... war in Wales breaking out on the NSC! Priceless! Cheers jack, we play the same blend of footy and it is beautiful to watch for those that are patient. Those that don't play it just don't get it. Good luck in the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here