Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Fair play.

He actually got THREE predictions spot on! He scored 170 this week (compared to the best guest score this season of 150) and that would've been 200 if Wolves hadn't scored four minutes from time.

He's still a tw@t though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's what Collymore predicted on Talkshite earlier.
I normally catch that segment on a Friday as it’s my day to pick the grandchildren up from school ….he comes up with loads of stats to back up his predictions…some are wrong, but never picked up….for example today he said Luton had been beaten only once by more than one goal…said Liverpool…corrected to Chelsea ….erm and BRIGHTON

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I normally catch that segment on a Friday as it’s my day to pick the grandchildren up from school ….he comes up with loads of stats to back up his predictions…some are wrong, but never picked up….for example today he said Luton had been beaten only once by more than one goal…said Liverpool…corrected to Chelsea ….erm and BRIGHTON
Yeah, I was going to mention his wayward stats. I don't normally listen to that bit of H&J, but he really is an insufferable bellend. Hope his gloating about Villa comes back to bite him...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Perhaps an underestimate of Arsenal's victory.

After the heights of last night, we've all been supporting the Albion for long enough to expect to hit the ground with a horrid squelch. I'd just like to say that, if that happens, I know that the squad and management will be disappointed, but I'd have absolutely no complaint. Thanks for last night's high. You're excelling and, with our resources, it's already gone so far beyond expectations, that it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Might not be wrong…. Need to beat the stupidly high line they have if we are to get something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here