Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex's Overseas Player.

woody257

Jun 2, 2008
Brighton
Good signing that is. Yasir played well last season under Key and hopefully he can do the same for us in the limited overs and the unlimited overs cricket. Still a bit annoyed that we havent got a spinner. Oli Rayner had a few good games but I still think we could do better.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Good signing that is. Yasir played well last season under Key and hopefully he can do the same for us in the limited overs and the unlimited overs cricket. Still a bit annoyed that we havent got a spinner. Oli Rayner had a few good games but I still think we could do better.

Rayner came on a lot last season. The fact that he is essentially on the England A tour suggests those at the top of the game see something there and he will be working with Mushy when at Loughborough. Also Will Beer will eventually be superb.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Rayner did well last year but had a pretty poor finish. He's not the outstanding spinner we need yet, but he will be in a season or two so it's best if we just leave him as our main spinner

woody257

Jun 2, 2008
Brighton
In a few years Oli and Will Beer together will be good. However Lewry, Goodwin, Adams and RMJ might not be around until then. So we might lose more than we gain.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
In a few years Oli and Will Beer together will be good. However Lewry, Goodwin, Adams and RMJ might not be around until then. So we might lose more than we gain.

RMJ and Goodwin have got a few seasons left in them. The season just gone should have been Kirtley’s last. I am not sure Adams will play on next season and Lewry we keep saying this season will be his last and somehow he gets through another year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here