• both equal

Votes: 15 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I drive for a living and i can't help thinking that east sussex ihas more picturesque places then west sussex.Some of the villages in east sussex are simply beautifull.Opinons please

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I live in west sussex and we have some very nice villages thank you very much. Steyning for example is exceptionally picturesque.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I've lived in west sussex all my life and east sussex is deffinetly more attractive to the eye

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lindfield and Ardingly are also particularly pleasant west sussex locations.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
The west of West Sussex is by far the finest place in the world.

The view from Harting down, the Saxon church at Stoughton, Kingley Vale and the 1000 year old yew trees, West Lavington and Midhurst. Fortunately much of the best is away from main roads.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have been to Cuckmere Haven twice in the last month and it is indeed a fine place. However you do have to go through the shit holes of Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford and it is on the way to that shit hole Eastbourne. East Sussex the land of dreams indeed!

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Les Biehn said:
I have been to Cuckmere Haven twice in the last month and it is indeed a fine place. However you do have to go through the shit holes of Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford and it is on the way to that shit hole Eastbourne. East Sussex the land of dreams indeed!

I would have said that but then I thought of Littlehampton, Bognor, Lancing and Crawley. However, we are richer in West Sussex and our houses are worth more :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
West Sussex without a doubt

East Sussex has Hastings and Eastbourne !!!

Steyning is a town

Shoreham-by-sea, probably the finest natural habitat and broadest range in the land !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think it is very difficult to choose between the two. The south downs way runs along both counties so I plumped for equal.

Cissbury Ring -> The Longman of Wilmington

Fernhurst -> Seven Sisters etc. Too difficult

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
chip said:
I would have said that but then I thought of Littlehampton, Bognor, Lancing and Crawley. However, we are richer in West Sussex and our houses are worth more :lolol:

Exactly and at least Littlehampton has a nice beach. Although I have lived and worked in Crawley (I was even born there) and it is the worst kind of shit hole, a horrible horrible place. At uni a lecturer was talking about new towns and mentioned Crawley as a particularly fine example of how shit they are and this was in Bolton!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh and I almost forgot, Lewes is in East Sussex. Alright if you want a bit of reactinary fervour and a lynching but not really the kind of place you should be bleating on about..

It's these country folk with their advanced ways, I wouldn't trust any of them. They pretend to be all open minded by shagging their sisters but really they just want to burn us and stop us from watching poorly executed Championship football on a Saturday afternoon.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
EAST SUSSEX LA LA LA

Before the unitary authority, Brighton was in East, so it is clearly the better half.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
zefarelly said:
West Sussex without a doubt

East Sussex has Hastings and Eastbourne !!!

Steyning is a town

Shoreham-by-sea, probably the finest natural habitat and broadest range in the land !

Hastings is up and coming, John Prescott says so.

:jester:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Oh and I almost forgot, Lewes is in East Sussex. Alright if you want a bit of reactinary fervour and a lynching but not really the kind of place you should be bleating on about..

It's these country folk with their advanced ways, I wouldn't trust any of them. They pretend to be all open minded by shagging their sisters but really they just want to burn us and stop us from watching poorly executed Championship football on a Saturday afternoon.

Its actually townies that have an inbreeding problem, or more specificly Pakistani imigrants who intermarry cousins to retain family wealth, as a result about 10% have genetic defects.

West sussex is just a slum for Stockbrokers and Aristocratc toadies. About 6 people own about 90% of the land in West sussex. A lot of East Sussex is common land due to numerous uprisings every time the chinless braying toffs tried to fence of land, especially Ashdown Forest. There have been 3 Ashdown Forest Acts of Parliament as a result . Lewes has a long tradition of telling the Government to f*** off as well.

One of the King Henrys was held hostage in Hastings castle for pissing of the locals(Henry part 2 i think).

Aint lost a fight since 1066, f*** yea!!!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Funny how most the Westies in this thread are referencing property and wealth, we should throw the saps of Beachy Head so they can enjoy the veiw on the way down.

Definition of dull and borring.
Chichester
Worthing
Horsham
Haywards Heath
Crawley
East Grinstead

I declare war on Westies!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What!! Looney you f***ing peasant geek, you appear to have actually researched this matter and then used that info to legimate some sort of racial slur.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lindfield in West Sussex is the best of the lot, so good it even got banned from most picturesque village competition to give another village a chance to win ! :eek: :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports