West Sussex
_728368_lewry150.jpg

KEY GONE :clap2:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Looks like I might not get a chance to watch any cricket the way things are going.. :(

Bloody Sussex :angry: :angry: :angry:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Inevitable really -any of you who play the game, know how it is; if you are batting at lunch or tea, by the time you've got your pads off and taken your box out, everyone else has sat down and all the best cakes have been snaffled.

With lunch approaching, there was no way Key was going to get caught out like that.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
hans kraay fan club said:
Inevitable really -any of you who play the game, know how it is; if you are batting at lunch or tea, by the time you've got your pads off and taken your box out, everyone else has sat down and all the best cakes have been snaffled.

With lunch approaching, there was no way Key was going to get caught out like that.

Cor! I'd be worried if I were at the crease knowing Fatty Key was eyeing my portion...

... and my lunch.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Muzzman said:
Cor! I'd be worried if I were at the crease knowing Fatty Key was eyeing my lunch.

Very true. With Big Rob already rubbing his hands and tucking in his serviette, expect at least 3 more wickets before lunch.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
hans kraay fan club said:

:lol:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Leesy doesn't sound healthy at all.. he keeps having to turn the mic off to vomit or something :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here