Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex vs Kent - 11am, County Ground, Hove

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Yesterday the bar under score board, Harveys was £3 (£2.60) in pavillion, today was only £2.80, so at this rate should be down to £2.60 Friday and £2.40 if we go to a forth day.

Still not sure if 'ye old sweet van shop' will be used much, but Tom Fraser and Tommy Elphick were enjoying its fine selection yesterday.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
John Lees can currently be seen plastered on the side of a number of Brighton & Hove Buses, telling us all how he gets the bus to work, don't you know.*

:bowdown:

*do you think he really does?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
tri881k.jpg

THIS bus, to be precise :bowdown: :lolol:

His right hand looks unfeasibly large in the photo, maybe that explains the problems he's been having with the microphones.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sussex TV is fantastic.

Some cracking shots there - particular nice to see Yassir pat Monty on the back after getting his ton...of his bowling!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Large One said:
Reckon on an HOUR-LONG SLOGFEST tomorrow before the delcaration. Should take us to around the 600-mark. Especially is Mushy (the Fluffy Love Bundle) is batting.

That's what I'd do if I were captain but Grizzly tends to play safe and bat that little bit longer. I wouldn't expect a declaration much before lunch - although we might well be all out.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
se_summary_07042012.jpg

I say we might as well keep batting - time iisn't an issue, and the more runs we score the less chance of us needing to bat again

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
FACT! Kirtley is currently 8 runs shy of his biggest first class knock

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
FACT! Monty is 22 runs shy of his biggest first class knock

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It's nearly 11:05 and no sight nor sound of John Lees... or updates on Cricinfo...

is everything alright ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here