Sussex vs Kent - 11am, County Ground, Hove

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm looking forward to seeing what Prior does today - a minute or two to lunch and he's a watchful 10 off 40 balls.

A big score here, set against Geraint Jones woeful 2, could spell the end for the Welshaussiekunt's England career.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I would be hoping for a lead of 150??? I think that's realistic...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Pavilionaire said:
I'm looking forward to seeing what Prior does today - a minute or two to lunch and he's a watchful 10 off 40 balls.

A big score here, set against Geraint Jones woeful 2, could spell the end for the Welshaussiekunt's England career.

An interesting number of byes in the Sussex innings; not the tidiest of displays behind the stumps.

Actually, extras could be one of the highest scorers in the Sussex innings.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good point Gwylan, Jones losing this one 10 to 4 and counting...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pevenseagull said:
Yorks put on 200 for 9th wicket

bowling Surrey :clap2:
And I see Surrey have got a bowler called Mahmood playing for them.

He's got it all. He's called Mahmood, he's obviously a bit shit, and he plays for Surrey. England call-up anyone?

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Pevenseagull said:
Yorks put on 200 for 9th wicket

bowling Surrey :clap2:

That's a record 9th wicket stand for Yorkshire ... and their forum think it's a great laugh that Grizzly was out for a second-ball duck! Could be a few sparks flying when we play them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Simster said:
And I see Surrey have got a bowler called Mahmood playing for them.

He's got it all. He's called Mahmood, he's obviously a bit shit, and he plays for Surrey. England call-up anyone?

Good call, but I feel that being born in Rawalpindi and playing 142 ODIs for Pakistan might hamper his chances.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Lord Bracknell said:
and your point is .... ?

Well i won't bore you with the details of who has fled Kent in the summer but what niggles me especially is allowing Mushy (Kent are his favourite victims) to destroy us again.It seems as if he is the only one honouring Bob Woolmers name,OUR Bob Woolmer.

I'm fatigued from supporting underperforming,disappointing teams.Brighton,Kent,England (in various sports), will it ever end?
(ps f*** off to anyone who says f*** off then:lolol: )

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Brixtaan said:
Well i won't bore you with the details of who has fled Kent in the summer but what niggles me especially is allowing Mushy (Kent are his favourite victims) to destroy us again.It seems as if he is the only one honouring Bob Woolmers name,OUR Bob Woolmer.

I'm fatigued from supporting underperforming,disappointing teams.Brighton,Kent,England (in various sports), will it ever end?
(ps f*** off to anyone who says f*** off then:lolol: )

I see he's taken more wickets against KUNT than anyone else. 87 it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports