Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex vs Kent - 11am, County Ground, Hove

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
mendoza10 said:
what time you heading down tomorrow mr chapmans the saviour?

Hopefully I'll get down for start of play. It's 12 quid without membership innit? Haven't got that sorted yet!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Hopefully I'll get down for start of play. It's 12 quid without membership innit? Haven't got that sorted yet!

Its £13 on the day without entry to the members area, but if you join tomorrow, you have to pay to get and they take it off the price of your membership

they also make your card there and then

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
mendoza10 said:
Its £13 on the day without entry to the members area, but if you join tomorrow, you have to pay to get and they take it off the price of your membership

they also make your card there and then

Can afford to do it tomorrow. It's another 5er to get in the members area eh? I could just SNEAK it but that's MEAN.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Can afford to do it tomorrow. It's another 5er to get in the members area eh? I could just SNEAK it but that's MEAN.

There are loads of benches to the left of the members bit as you look at the wicket, so we could head there.

What is the overs cut off point for batting points this year? Somebody yesterday said it had changed.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Titanic said:
Is it me, or are Leesy's dulcet tones vanishing into thin air ?

has he packed up ? gone for a pee ? or is he blissfully carrying on regardless ??

(or is it just me that can't hear a dicky bird ?)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Uncle Buck said:
There are loads of benches to the left of the members bit as you look at the wicket, so we could head there.

What is the overs cut off point for batting points this year? Somebody yesterday said it had changed.

130 overs

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Titanic said:
has he packed up ? gone for a pee ? or is he blissfully carrying on regardless ??

(or is it just me that can't hear a dicky bird ?)

No Lees action here either

:down:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:

That would be marvellous. Shall we convene there around 11am? I might try and get there early as I'm sure those benches will fill up sharpish.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

I'm being f***ed around by work at the moment

I have a ticket from the rained off Glamorgan four county 20/20 that mou MIGHT be able to have

They announced last year that the ticket could be used for the first CC game of the season if it can ONLY be used for this game there are 2 scenarios

If I AM working you can have my ticket as I'm definitely working Saturday

If I'm NOT working, I'll be using the ticket and going down for the day

I'll find out later if the ticket HAS to be used for this game as I'm heading down for the arse end of play

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Pevenseagull said:
I'm being f***ed around by work at the moment

I have a ticket from the rained off Glamorgan four county 20/20 that mou MIGHT be able to have

They announced last year that the ticket could be used for the first CC game of the season if it can ONLY be used for this game there are 2 scenarios

If I AM working you can have my ticket as I'm definitely working Saturday

If I'm NOT working, I'll be using the ticket and going down for the day

I'll find out later if the ticket HAS to be used for this game as I'm heading down for the arse end of play

You Andy, are a GENTLEMAN and a SCHOLAR. If it is only good for tomorrow and yuo can't can you pass it to someone I do think there will be peeps down there this arvo. Piers? Brett?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
You Andy, are a GENTLEMAN and a SCHOLAR. If it is only good for tomorrow and yuo can't can you pass it to someone I do think there will be peeps down there this arvo. Piers? Brett?

should matters be resolved, sure thing

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Pevenseagull said:
should matters be resolved, sure thing

by which I mean should matters be resolved favourably workwise but unfavourably cricket wise, me-wise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here