hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Titanic said:
Hoppo out for 13 :nono:

Sussex 26/1

I'm well aware that both Grizzly and Robbo rate him highly, and accept that they know far more than me, but isn't Hoppo, well, ... shit?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hoppo is in last chance saloon this summer. We HAVE to put a bit of faith in our youngsters for the moment due to our lack of funds. Nash is the one that will hopefully open and be successful when Yardy is back so for now we are stuck with Hoppo. Not forgetting he's an excellent fielder with mind....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Hoppo is in last chance saloon this summer. We HAVE to put a bit of faith in our youngsters for the moment due to our lack of funds. Nash is the one that will hopefully open and be successful when Yardy is back so for now we are stuck with Hoppo. Not forgetting he's an excellent fielder with mind....

That's pretty much exactly how I see it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Great to have Sussex supremo Robinson in the commentary box for an interview but would be even better if Leesy turned the f***ing microphone on... :angry: :lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
hans kraay fan club said:
Hardly likely is it? It only rains in Manchester.
good point... in which case the giants of the north will presumably wrap up an innings victory sometime on Saturday afternoon...

ps
nice to see Slurrey doing so crap on their return to the top flight - bit harder against batsmen who know how to hold it....?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
turienzo's lovechild said:
what a f***ing SHAMBLES

turn your f***ing microphones on!!
has no-one TOLD him...?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
hooray!

mushy_five_for.jpg

just another 94 to go.............................

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well, this day has turned out just about as fantastic as i thought it would be when i started this thread last night!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

However, in true Sussex style, i think we've completely BLOWN our chances of the title:nono:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
However, in true Sussex style, i think we've completely BLOWN our chances of the title:nono:
agreed... very few grounds for optimism in this first day's play... shame

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here