Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Yorkshire Hove CC1

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
314/5... Cricinfo not updating... but commentary in full swing with Bob Fleming and the One-eyed Yorkie.

When Rory reached his ton, Leesey's throat just exploded in the excitement!

I hope its nothing serious.

PG

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Regardless of what the papers said with our batting line up we should be mid table at least, in our top 6 we've got Yardy, Goodwin, Joyce, Smith & Wright all with International experience.

Unfortunately as a unit they have underperformed this season putting pressure on a weak bowling attack, personally I think we have missed Prior's batting, he regularly would hit Championship tons in the middle order although its nice to see him doing well for England.

A lot of times they have got themselves in and then failed to go on to make a big score. Goodwin's form for most of the seaon was disappointing and god knows where we would be without Mildred Roper.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Regardless of what the papers said with our batting line up we should be mid table at least, in our top 6 we've got Yardy, Goodwin, Joyce, Smith & Wright all with International experience.

Unfortunately as a unit they have underperformed this season putting pressure on a weak bowling attack, personally I think we have missed Prior's batting, he regularly would hit Championship tons in the middle order although its nice to see him doing well for England.

That is a great post..tell it to me me one more time!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think Rory is enjoying himself out there this morning a 6 and a 4 in consecutive balls one over then two consecutive 4's in the next

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can't believe we're delaying the inevitable. Oh well, at least Notts will put us out of our misery next week whilst Yorkshire cruise past Hampshire.
Agreed. If Hamilton-Brown is able to bat like Viv Richards on this pitch then there is certainly no way that we will be bowling Yorkshire out. The relegation wake is still booked for Trent Bridge.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hodd gone for 22

392/6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here