Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Worcestershire the last hope

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mr Blobby, that's harsh on Surrey. They've not really handed it to Lancs on a plate. It's just that they've been outplayed, outfought and northern grit coupled with the "big club" class that Lancs possess has shone through yet again.

Has anyone got a copy of that MEN pullout featuring how Lancs are on the brink of their first title in 73 years? I'll want to read all about how they managed it. I am so in awe of that club.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mushy, mushy, mushy....

Attachments

• mmeter1.JPG
    mmeter1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 26

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
How many times in THE LAST TWENTY YEARS has a team, batting last, scored 450 plus in six sessions to win a match LET ALONE THE TITLE???

Barring a conspiracy, the title is in Sussex's hands and I'm extremely jealous of you all for being able to be there so please no more of this Lancs is going to win sh*t as it's just rubbing it in for us.

:jester:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
But this is not just ANY team we're talking about. :angel:

That's true... they're Lancashire... the biggest load of jumped up upstarts I've ever seen...... can't even beat Surrey.....

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Mr Blobby, that's harsh on Surrey. They've not really handed it to Lancs on a plate. It's just that they've been outplayed, outfought and northern grit coupled with the "big club" class that Lancs possess has shone through yet again.

Has anyone got a copy of that MEN pullout featuring how Lancs are on the brink of their first title in 73 years? I'll want to read all about how they managed it. I am so in awe of that club.

I had forgotten that they had the devine right to win the title as the best team in England not to have won a title for 73 years!

Surrey are now just 463 ahead, will there be an inquest into match fixing before lancashire lift the cup?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
By the way... where's that guy on Sussex cricket..... surely can't still be doing analysis is here. Come back!!!!! That's all the news I can get!!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If I may use a cinema analogy (Scum) it appears to my untrained eyes that Lancs are the lad in the potting shed and Ramprakash is the 3 lads off for a burn.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I hope Sussex don't take all the wickets tonight, I fancy going out there tomorrow.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ideal scenario 1

Sussex wrap this up tonight
The team come to Withdean tomorrow
Surrey beat Lancashire somewhere around 1445 or 1545
Championship Trophy presented to SCC on the pitch

Cue scenes of marvellousness at Withdean

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Lancashire are The True Champions. Even if they lose a couple of early wickets, Law and Laxman will make light of whatever miserable target Surrey set them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sussex should be banned from the Championship next season. Fancy winning it instead of letting the mighty Lancs win what is rightfully theirs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here