Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Worcestershire the last hope

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Did anyone see the report on South Today? They were desperate tell us about how Hampshire had an outside chance of winning the trophy

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hants are still well in it. All they need is for Lankies, Sussex and Durham all to lose, and for it to stop raining in Southampton so they can try to actually win their game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Play has started, at Hove, The Oval and Canterbury.

Delayed at the Rose Bowl.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bloody Kent, have lost a wicket already! 4 down now, still 15 or so behing Durham's first innings score.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see the commentary's not working on the BBC website again. Why do they offer this as a feature, nine times out of ten it's unavailable?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I see the commentary's not working on the BBC website again. Why do they offer this as a feature, nine times out of ten it's unavailable?

I only ever seem to get it to work by clicking on 'launch in stand alone player' and doing it that way.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Kent 104/5, I think we can safely say Durham will be claiming victory, they seem to be the only threat to us now

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kent now 5 down, still 5 runs behind. They've got no intention of having their weekend ruined have they?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
10.47am WICKET! Quicker delivery that skids on in classic Mushtaq style, Hick trapped on the back foot trying to pull. Huge wicket, great start, 107-3.

For those who cannot get commentary and don't trust the bbc/cricinfo go to sussexcricket.co.uk and there is a live blog from the dressing room from which the above is taken.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Durham will now claim a 20 point win taking them to 197.5 points. We need 18 points in that case meaning only a win will do us now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here