Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Worcestershire the last hope

Looks like Durham are the major threat; with Surrey posting 400+ I can't see Lancs getting a win out of their game unless something extrordinary happens. Kent look to be getting packed for their holidays @ Canterbury so I expect Durham to get 20+ points out of the game provided the weather holds up.
Just a question of the weather at Hove over the next few days and if our bowling attack can get Worcs out twice.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
50 up for RMJ

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looks like Durham are the major threat; with Surrey posting 400+ I can't see Lancs getting a win out of their game unless something extrordinary happens. Kent look to be getting packed for their holidays @ Canterbury so I expect Durham to get 20+ points out of the game provided the weather holds up.
Just a question of the weather at Hove over the next few days and if our bowling attack can get Worcs out twice.
Unbelievable. :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

mushtaq-ahmed-23987.jpg

Sadly, our bowling attack has NO chance of bowling Worcs out with second-rate spinners like him:nono:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
BBC still on 8-1 for Lancs. 2nd wicket fell about 30 minutes ago now.

I guess the guy that updates it is having lunch

.....BBC cutbacks

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lunchtime

451-8

RMJ 54no
CL 30no

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whats the current score? We've not scored a run for 25 minutes, according to the BBC.

Edit. Thanks [above]

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great days play so far, was very anxious when Adams went after playing some fantastic shots.

MartinJenkins, Mushy and Liddle got us there in style with some great shots. Was painful to count the runs down and when we got there the crowd had that joint unity of loud applause that released all the tension of watching a tense game.

Centuary partnership from RMJ and Liddle, 500 would be great and make it very tough for the oposition.

Lets hope Lewry and Liddle break through and the weather holds up. If your heading down it was a lot warmer today and great conditions.

Come on Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here