Sussex v Worcestershire the last hope

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Chris Adams should be on the phone any moment now to congratulate Lancashire on winning the title..................
:lolol: would be a nice gesture...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
11.29am The little man is cut in half but it misses everything and flies through for four. Tucker responds next over with a glorious straight drive off Malik. The runs are coming fast. 362-7.

11.32am Four more to RMJ, this time he leans on one through mid-wicket at the top of the bounce. Little else to write about at the moment, just fours and cheers!

Sounds like it's swinging time.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Saturday is a right arse - assuming we can just about hold them off today and tomorrow, i won't be able to applaud the boys off for their hard work in achieving third place, as i'll be at Withdean.

:(

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
You say that - but I think you're forgetting the fight for second place. ???
ok... every point is precious I suppose but with Durham certain to win against Kent I'm pretty much resigned to third...

have we lost another wicket yet?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ok... every point is precious I suppose but with Durham certain to win against Kent I'm pretty much resigned to third...

have we lost another wicket yet?
Mushi appears to have slapped 17 from 13 balls.

It's too little too late though. We've been let down by our top order yet again - not a single century between them.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Mushy is out. Why the f*** do we keep picking him?

382-8.
beats me...

and now the first of our two number 11s goes in to bat...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Mushi appears to have slapped 17 from 13 balls.

It's too little too late though. We've been let down by our top order yet again - not a single century between them.

and relying on our bowlers to get us out of the mire will mean they will be too tired to bowl very well

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
and Lancashire duly secure maximum bowling points as their final push for the title gathers momentum...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So the dilemma is on saturday, about 2pm

I'll be sat at the County Ground, do I head to withdean for the soccerball are stay at the cricket and watch us win the...i mean lay down and die so lancashire get what they truly deserve

It is a real dilemma. Hopefully our defeat will come about early on Saturday morning, so that I have a chance to boo the players off and then head up to Withdean in good time.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Maximum batting points secured so wing away boys OR is it too dark that if we were to get al out the Worcester would be offered light so we may as well carry on batting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports