Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Worcestershire the last hope

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Quick wickets leave Derr-ham at 103-4

"Ramprakash might easily have gone without scoring too after attempting a jittery single after jamming a Mahmood yorker out into the off side.

The bowler picked up in his follow through and back-handed his throw close to the stumps, where short-leg fielder Paul Horton failed to gather - with Ramprakash retreating but still short of his ground."

Oh what bad luck Lancs.:D:D:D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's a shame.

Ramps is going to WALTZ his way past 250 this morning. Go dancing boy, go!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Ramprakash might easily have gone without scoring too after attempting a jittery single after jamming a Mahmood yorker out into the off side.

The bowler picked up in his follow through and back-handed his throw close to the stumps, where short-leg fielder Paul Horton failed to gather - with Ramprakash retreating but still short of his ground."

Oh what bad luck Lancs.:D:D:D

Obviously had to do a quickstep to the crease

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's going to be another stop/start kinda day i reckon. There's a LOT of cloud about but the wind is ensuring none of it will hang around for too long. We should get a fair bit ofn play but the ground staff are going to be busy boys. Hopefully we can get to 350/400 asap and declare and get at them. Lewry should enjoy conditions today.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can confidently state, that they will not be getting a full day's play here in Southampton. It's grim right now out there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's a shame.

Ramps is going to WALTZ his way past 250 this morning. Go dancing boy, go!
In The Times this morning, he was described as the finest English batsman of his generation, no matter what the England selectors think.

A f***ing ridiculous statement....

HOPPO anyone? :jester:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hoppo aside, Ramprakash IS the finest English batsman of his generation. He should have been brought back into the test team 4 years ago. I would welcome him back, even now. He's a better player still that anyone in the England top 6, and the likes of Bell and Cook, who are the important ones in the long term, would benefit from playing with him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hoppo aside, Ramprakash IS the finest English batsman of his generation. He should have been brought back into the test team 4 years ago. I would welcome him back, even now. He's a better player still that anyone in the England top 6, and the likes of Bell and Cook, who are the important ones in the long term, would benefit from playing with him.
Given his form over the past 2 years, it's hard to disagree with you.

But is he just another flat track bully like Graeme Hick? After all, we lost count of the number of test innings where he got himself out in the 20s.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
the likes of Bell and Cook, who are the important ones in the long term, would benefit from playing with him.
I agree, Hoppo could definitely teach that pair a thing or two about how to build a big innings...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
R.A. Jones picks up his 2nd wicket

Hoddy gone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here