Sussex v worcestershire, lvcc,tues 11th-14th august

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
In all seriousness, our season is pretty much over after Saturday. We shouldnt go down if we win today, and The Pro 40 carries on way after the 5th test. Joyce will only be out of action for the championship game at Somerset which we will lose anyway

Get him IN

If you put it that way get him to the Oval then we can play Gower or Gatts, he can improve on his 15 & 34 against them at Hove.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
In all seriousness, our season is pretty much over after Saturday. We shouldnt go down if we win today, and The Pro 40 carries on way after the 5th test. Joyce will only be out of action for the championship game at Somerset which we will lose anyway

Get him IN

:US::US::US::US::US:

:rant:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Right, that's it I'm going up there to witness our first home win in the CC for nearly 2 years

there I've done it, we're f***ed now

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Goatmouth
Rare condition typically found in babbling old men and meth heads. Also occurs with the teethless wonders of our society. Condition can be spotted when an individual constantly slides their jaw around in all directions, for no apparent reason, resembling that of a goat chewing on some grass or a boot, or looking as if they are trying to eat their own face. Severe case can be witnessed in Old School by noting Blue's crazy jaw movements

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I love the 2 commentators from Worcester who are having to commentate on the dross their team are serving up.

Fair play to the main one who actually has a decent sense of humour "soon time to protect the women and children" :clap2::clap2:

:laugh:

They are great to listen too, I,ve been sending them e-mails about the buses, I hope they read out the stuff on Tommy Cook.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great they get a day off and Nash has some good practice

Really looking forward to Edgebaston, forcast is for cloud

200 up

12 to win 1 over left, how about some dollys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports