Sussex v worcestershire, lvcc,tues 11th-14th august

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Apologies if this has been mentioned already but at the end of the Worcestshire innings they said that at 1.15 in front of the pavillion a Sussex County Ground character 11 would be presented.

We started trying to guess who they would be and I had to leave prior to the photo but saw the following suspects milling around;

Brenda of new balls fame
Frank (horsham fc) and Sophie his collie dog
The small fella who wears shorts and use to shout a lot (wearing a suit today)
The transvestite/transexual lady from the upper pavillion
The small fella who collects autographs by the players pavillion

Their was tall fella who had a beige suit with a Sussex badge on it!
Possible one of the groundsmen!

Did anyone who posts on here make the grade and can we get hold of photo to see if we can name this fine bunch.

I hope the man who used to wear a pith hemet, the man who wore the red spedos on the flats oposite the old changing rooms and the ex army bloke from Surrey who always chanted 'Sussex by the sea' made the 11.

Anyone else see or put names to the faces of Hove cricket ground.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Whatever happened to that guy that baratoned sussex by the sea? does he still go to hove? have not heard that for ages.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was going to finish early and aybe go down for the last few overs of this but it'll all be done and dusted in about an hour now. Amazing how much difference one bowler can make.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I was going to finish early and aybe go down for the last few overs of this but it'll all be done and dusted in about an hour now. Amazing how much difference one bowler can make.

This my friend, was also my plan which they have ruined !!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
In all seriousness, our season is pretty much over after Saturday. We shouldnt go down if we win today, and The Pro 40 carries on way after the 5th test. Joyce will only be out of action for the championship game at Somerset which we will lose anyway

Get him IN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports