Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Somerset T20 Biff Bash Arundel 15-06-14 now

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Probably something to do with the extra net practice after Fridays calamity

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Just back, very poor bowling (wides and byes) and out fielding by Sussex was then surpassed by absolutely piss poor batting. Somerset weren't world beaters and although he was top scorer Bedwetter has a terrible technique, the first time I have really watched him and he has NO future in any format other than T20. T20 season now over I would say.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just back, very poor bowling (wides and byes) and out fielding by Sussex was then surpassed by absolutely piss poor batting. Somerset weren't world beaters and although he was top scorer Bedwetter has a terrible technique, the first time I have really watched him and he has NO future in any format other than T20. T20 season now over I would say.

I think that point was reached with the 10 wicket defeat by Surrey Friday. I do feel that the players have lost all confidence now, we really need a massive re think or ... you know what, I don't think we can turn this around this season at any form of cricket.

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013

Well that's a load of rubbish. He's still a quality First Class wicket-keeper batsman who would walk into pretty much any county side.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think that point was reached with the 10 wicket defeat by Surrey Friday. I do feel that the players have lost all confidence now, we really need a massive re think or ... you know what, I don't think we can turn this around this season at any form of cricket.

It does feel like a relegation season

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well that's a load of rubbish. He's still a quality First Class wicket-keeper batsman who would walk into pretty much any county side.

Presume you are Somerset Fan but also presume you weren't there?

Watched his whole innings and he couldn't a play a front foot shot to save his life, much of it was cross batted clubbing, a better product of T20 you couldn't hope to see....

Ironically he kept wicket quite well!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
With such unprecedented success over the last 15 years, it is a little difficult to accept that we are not such a force anymore.

I'm very pleased for Prior and Jordan, but it leaves us short on quality. How much compensation do we get for losing them to England? Jordan is the biggest loss of the two.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
At least Prior is on a central contract, CJ isnt so we dont get a lot or him

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
With such unprecedented success over the last 15 years, it is a little difficult to accept that we are not such a force anymore.

I'm very pleased for Prior and Jordan, but it leaves us short on quality. How much compensation do we get for losing them to England? Jordan is the biggest loss of the two.

True, Prior was lost to us so long ago I've forgotten ! The sooner Jordan goes on to a central contract the better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here