Sussex v somerset hove june 16th-19th lvcc.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
50 off 51 balls, does he think its a 20/20 ?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
He's certainly doing as well as Colly, Foster and Swann against Windies.

Must admit I was a bit non plussed as to why they had Foster for the 20 20's and Prior for the tests if anything I would have thought it should be the other way round....but Fosters two stumpings of Yuvraj and Bravo were great.... but also his nurdling and nudging with 2 or 3 overs to go (against WI and India) was just not what was required at the time.

In respect of England I think the selectors should not have picked Luke and Foster for the 20 20's, maybe open with Prior (whom I think is a better batter than Wright) and shore up the middle order with Fatty Key or Napier, coming in above Collingwood.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you're talking about England in limited overs it's all about Freddy Flintoff, the rest of it is simply rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I wonder if Goodwin will be dropped after this game. He currently averages under 10 and I can't see Sussex tolerating that for much longer. Another failure in the second innings and I reckon it's back to the Seconds for Murray to get some time in the middle and a place for RHB or Slow Joe.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Goodwin's definetely having an odd season, he's been brilliant in the FPT but poooor in the LVCC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports