Sussex v Scotland at Hove this afternoon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Marc said:
Outlook for Wednesday
Hot, hazy sunshine. Risk of thundery showers in west later.

marvelous scenes:clap: :clap: :drink: :drink:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Large One said:
According to my weather forecast thing, it's going to be 29C tomorrow in Brighton (that's 84F to you old gets).

SCORCHIO!

fantastic - start drinking early in the sunshine then. it is all set out for a super team, especially as we thrash surrey

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Large One said:
4 more points, and Sussex improve their run rate column by a whopping 2.61.

:clap2: :clap2:

got to love the jocks - always good for a thrashing

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This is the table before today's win. You get four for a win, and the season is 18 matches long.

Sussex Sharks 14 38
Durham Dynamos 14 36
Leicestershire Foxes 15 34
Warwickshire Bears 13 32
Derbyshire Phantoms 14 32
Somerset Sabres 15 30
Surrey Lions 14 22
Yorkshire Phoenix 12 20
Kent Spitfires 13 20
Scottish Saltires 14 12

In short, the answer is NO.

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The Large One said:
This is the table before today's win. You get four for a win, and the season is 18 matches long.

Sussex Sharks 14 38
Durham Dynamos 14 36
Leicestershire Foxes 15 34
Warwickshire Bears 13 32
Derbyshire Phantoms 14 32
Somerset Sabres 15 30
Surrey Lions 14 22
Yorkshire Phoenix 12 20
Kent Spitfires 13 20
Scottish Saltires 14 12

In short, the answer is NO.

I knew about the 4 points and i knew there was 18 games to play, i do play cricket you know.

Yoda

English & European
Win tomorrow and it's all over bar the shouting. All it would take for someone else to F@UK up or us to get a tie in one of the others. :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yoda said:
Win tomorrow and it's all over bar the shouting. All it would take for someone else to F@UK up or us to get a tie in one of the others. :clap2:

i cannot wait:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Easy, easy :clap2: oh sorry! :(

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cannot wait for tomorrow. Just got back from Hove today. Scotland are shocking, there batting would have fallen apart all together had it not been for some bloke who got 50 off 100 balls. You thought Plymouths back line was slow yesterday, well this lot weren't much better. Rana didn't bowl that well, but he skittled the tail with 3 wickets in 4 balls all clean bowled.

Batting - Prior was superb, 50 coming of 36 i think (compare that to Scotland!) but then he got out playing a silly shot behind square trying to keep the strike. Grizzly came in and decided to win it in singles, with Montgomerie stuck at the other end not doing much. Adams was finally out caught, before Goodwin came in, was dropped, and got out, before the winning runs were sealed.

There's a mini match report for you, role on tomorrow! :clap:

I need teepee

Jul 30, 2005
Hove
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
was there myself lazing in the sun with a beer in hand, watching sussex sharks destroy scotland shites.
oh by the way hasan got 3, yes three wickets in one over, awesome.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Cannot wait for tomorrow. Just got back from Hove today. Scotland are shocking, there batting would have fallen apart all together had it not been for some bloke who got 50 off 100 balls. You thought Plymouths back line was slow yesterday, well this lot weren't much better. Rana didn't bowl that well, but he skittled the tail with 3 wickets in 4 balls all clean bowled.

Batting - Prior was superb, 50 coming of 36 i think (compare that to Scotland!) but then he got out playing a silly shot behind square trying to keep the strike. Grizzly came in and decided to win it in singles, with Montgomerie stuck at the other end not doing much. Adams was finally out caught, before Goodwin came in, was dropped, and got out, before the winning runs were sealed.

There's a mini match report for you, role on tomorrow! :clap:

see you there son, the cider is currently chilling in the fridge:drink:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Come on the sweaty socks!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody hell it was HOT out there yesterday. Prior looked good and could have gopt a century which would have been very strange considering we were chasing such a small total. Wright looked very quick again and Monty batted sensibly. Scotland were MACCA though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports