300-349 runs - 3pts
350-399 runs - 4pts
400 and over - 5pts

Bowling bonuses:
3-5 wkts - 1pt
6-8 wkts - 2pts
9-10 wkts - 3pts

Bonus points apply for first 110 overs of the first innings only

So even if Glam win they only get 21pts taking them to 210 leaving them 31 pts behind us a gap impossible to make up in one game with only a max of 24 pts to win.

Am i wrong?

Yes.

Them on 210 means they would be 21 points behind, not 31.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
So, just to confirm, if Glamorgan don't win we're champions?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Spare a thought for poor old Lancashire the "true" champions who have once again missed out on the Division 1 title, obviously the fault of the weather.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
that's about the size of it.

I think he was trying to be commical :wink:

Yeh basically of course we've won it's just nice when it's OFFICIAL.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tis good to chuckle sheebs!

:laugh::lolol:

I know i'm joshing :)

incidentally it's incredibly hard to read how people mean things they write. That is the problem with text messages too. It also doesn't allow for the use of paralanguage. But I won't go into it - i'll bore you for hours :thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1411: By my calculations, Sussex cannot be crowned champions until we know the result of Glamorgan's game. They might want to use some of their prize money from promotion to repair the Hove press box, though, following an assault by one of the Northants batsmen.

Last time the press box will be used as they are moving to the new one next season. Northants just applying for the licence to demolish the old one, unless its being converted to flats or a corporate hospitality box.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great day today and the weather was beautiful although it's pissing down now.

Was a fantastic performance from Sussex and hopefully a championship winning one.

Could not believe the weather, walked the dog after getting home and was soaked to the skin. So to win in under 3 days was also a plus.

Glamorgan still trying for that second batting point 240/9 (63.1 ov)

Glamorgan trail by 140 runs with 1 wicket remaining in the 1st innings

If they only draw are we still champions or do they have to lose, would be good to play Wells and one of the young bowlers up a Worcestershire next week, especially of they could still pip Glamorgan with a win so will be up for a good game.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was working on BoFs calculus. Since spotted his and my gaffe and amended.

Please accept my...

Ap17ApolloBelvedere.jpg
cheese-mouse.jpg

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Was a fantastic performance from Sussex and hopefully a championship winning one.

Could not believe the weather, walked the dog after getting home and was soaked to the skin. So to win in under 3 days was also a plus.

Glamorgan still trying for that second batting point 240/9 (63.1 ov)

Glamorgan trail by 140 runs with 1 wicket remaining in the 1st innings

If they only draw are we still champions or do they have to lose, would be good to play Wells and one of the young bowlers up a Worcestershire next week, especially of they could still pip Glamorgan with a win so will be up for a good game.

Chant of the day was "Is she really going out with him?" from the beer garden of the Cricketers as Brenda left with a gentleman friend. :lolol:

Good luck to Brian the gate opening man in his retirement :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports