Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Sussex v Middlesex LV County Championship ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh FFS just let Middlesex have a bat. There are players back in the hutch who are starving and want their TEA.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Joyce, Wells and Yardy had the right idea, the rest of these CLOWNS have got no clue :nono:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Matt Prior has wasted his "one good innings for the season" card, very selfish of him.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
we have no hope, Middlesex have lulled us into a false sense of security with their first innings, when they bat again, they're going to get 400 in the space of 25 overs, and bowl us out for 45 as the team will be too shell shocked to do anything

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Many thanks. NSC has really made me get into my county cricket the last couple of years. I got to to T20 at lords last season and really need to get down to a couple of days real cricket

Good stuff, in fact now would be a good time to go, you can walk in for free, its a big ask but we could get 400 runs, then 1 or even 2 wickets and then have a real chance tomorrow of trying to bowl them out, a key part of this game coming up.

Don't forget Middlesex also got maximum bowling points 1 point each for taking 3,6 and then 9 wickets, later in the season we could have declared to stop them getting the last one (tactics)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
we have no hope, Middlesex have lulled us into a false sense of security with their first innings, when they bat again, they're going to get 400 in the space of 25 overs, and bowl us out for 45 as the team will be too shell shocked to do anything

FACT especially when Eoin Morgan gets going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here