Sussex v Middlesex, Hove, 5-8th May, LVCC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry not sure if that was directed at me or not and if not I apologise but can anyone shed any light on why Anyon whose highest first class score is 37 as per cricinfo is batting higher up the order than Rana, whom has multiple first class hundreds and got one in his last game?

a) Rana is knackered
b) Anyone will hold an end up whilst Hodd and then Rana do the scoring.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Sorry not sure if that was directed at me or not and if not I apologise but can anyone shed any light on why Anyon whose highest first class score is 37 as per cricinfo is batting higher up the order than Rana, whom has multiple first class hundreds and got one in his last game?

Not directed at you, directed at our cricket team. f***ing bunch of flids they are, relying on tail enders to score the runs...:mad:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Futile runs being added here.

Hodd on 49, can't see him getting more than 5 or 6 runs at best.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
a) Rana is knackered
b) Anyone will hold an end up whilst Hodd and then Rana do the scoring.

a) so must Anyon be as he is a bowler
b) ok if that is what Sussex think is best I will go along with that but I wouldn't like to see Rana on 30 or so not out going great guns while Monty and then Stan get out, we will see how it all goes.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
a) so must Anyon be as he is a bowler
b) ok if that is what Sussex think is best I will go along with that but I wouldn't like to see Rana on 30 or so not out going great guns while Monty and then Stan get out, we will see how it all goes.

Rana has bowled a lot more this season than Anyon, and has played a lot of cricket this year already.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hi Max X

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Excellent [i.e. very lucky] morning session. Shame we'll completely waste it, by being skittled in 20 minutes after lunch.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Shamefull waste of good luck by batting on hopelessly for a lost cause

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
7 down, thank goodness

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
thank god we have Monty

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
These Middlesex commentators are taking the piss (quite rightly), come on Leesey, steam in there and give 'em some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports