Sussex v Middlesex, Hove, 5-8th May, LVCC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we can set thm 150 minimum this could be tasty - but I doubt it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have literally NO CHANCE of setting any kind of target. Rubbish.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Both RMJ & Rana have got runs this year so its not over just yet

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What a fascicle cricket club we are, we have a shit team who think they are all top class stars, perhaps if we had the AMBITION of Surrey 'The champions elect' we could become a better club. but while we continue down the route we are going we will continue to fall down the leagues and will probably end up playing village cricket against the likes of Horley and Whitehawk.

We disgrace the sport of cricket, no ambition, no quality, no class, and most importantly.... NO CHANCE. ROBINSON OUT! WERE GOING DOWN AND WE KNOW WE ARE.

:angry: :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You've got a nerve, showing your face on this thread McNiell. This abject defeat is ALL your fault.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm gonna stick my neck out and although out of context to the cricket thread (as we can blame McNeill if we lose anyway! :) ) and say we're gonna WIN this

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
f*** sake Prior, stop thinking about "i could have been at the world cup" and sort out playing for Sussex. Mind obviously elsewhere, and not up to the task of Division 2 survival

I'd take one place up from the bottom at the end of the season now, It's the best we could hope for.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Why does Anyon bat above Rana? I am sure that they said in the last match that Anyon's highest first class score is below 30?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008

Sorry not sure if that was directed at me or not and if not I apologise but can anyone shed any light on why Anyon whose highest first class score is 37 as per cricinfo is batting higher up the order than Rana, whom has multiple first class hundreds and got one in his last game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports