Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Middlesex, Hove, 5-8th May, LVCC

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
They are just toying with us, they will knock these runs off with ease. We are abysmal.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is awful, if we keep taking wickets we'll only make them angry and then they'll get serious and twonk us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whoop Whoop. Yet MORE LUCK for RMJ. What a [lucky] season he's having so far.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I haven't followed much of this after last nights election marathon... to be honest I'd given up on it anyway... and at 80-5 Middlesex are cruising to a deserved win.

Oh well. Plus ca change etc...

Sussex 217 & 321

Middlesex 296 & 122/5 (31.0 ov)

Middlesex require another 121 runs with 5 wickets remaining

Stumps - Day 3

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The rain that's forecast for tomorrow may just save the batflids, bowlflids AND the fieldflids.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Should have it wrapped up by 12.30am. 5 out of 5.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Panesar was a SIGHT FOR SORE EYES as he bashed that ball about, shame he could'nt get a 50

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Well done Hodd and Monty, and the others who contributed with the bat...

Dunno about this one, they have half the wickets in hand and have got half the runs. so far...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Panesar was a SIGHT FOR SORE EYES as he bashed that ball about, shame he could'nt get a 50

Totally agree, best one was the hook to square leg off O'Brian, who was spitting bullets, great innings by The Montster:clap2:

Stumpy Tim

I know everyone's a bit down by another exhibition of batfliddery, but I can see some crumbs of comfort. We've finally taken a game into the 4th day so at least Robbo has something to work with. You've got to look on the bright side in these dark days

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Its like the January sales at The County Ground today.
Why else would half a dozen people be queuing at the Palmeira Avenue entrance this morning at 9.20a.m. ?
Are they expecting a sell out, or is there a specific deck chair that they are all after? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here