Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] *** Sussex v Lancashire match thread*** No Ollie!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Another poor shot - hitting across the line

Five batsmen have reached 30 and none have gone on to a 100 and only two reached 50 - that's poor concentration

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Meaker at number 8. He's not got a bad average for a tailender but it's only 16

When you think we've had people like RMJ, Jordan and Wiese batting there in the past few years, it shows how short-staffed we are

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Meaker at number 8. He's not got a bad average for a tailender but it's only 16

When you think we've had people like RMJ, Jordan and Wiese batting there in the past few years, it shows how short-staffed we are

Meaker's dismissal (lbw) looked very leg side.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
every boundary chase Harmes predicts as a four gets cut off. Enjoying his commentary

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Meaker's dismissal (lbw) looked very leg side.

Looked fair enough to me - the keeper is the clue, if he's not moving to leg then the ball probably isn't. I think all the LBWs this innings have been OK

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looked fair enough to me - the keeper is the clue, if he's not moving to leg then the ball probably isn't. I think all the LBWs this innings have been OK

I was judging based upon the delivery angle (angled in) and where he was hit (on about leg stump), I suppose it might have been umpires call, but it looked to have a way to travel.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
318/7 - good effort, that.

I see Cook bagged a ton for Essex too. Please come back to test side!

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Conflicted by the score at the Oval. Always good to see Hampshire doing badly, can't stand Surrey doing well. Hopefully Surrey will find a way to get docked all the points they win.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Conflicted by the score at the Oval. Always good to see Hampshire doing badly, can't stand Surrey doing well. Hopefully Surrey will find a way to get docked all the points they win.

Some really strange scores out there at the moment.

Warks 87 a/o - Durham 100/0
Notts 256 a/o - Derby 93/9
Pants 92 a/o - Slurry 139/1

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Carson gone already. Should be interesting watching Garton attack a bit here.

Well it was quite interesting with a deflection by the bowler running the non striker and a pull into the deep on the leg side that the fielder juggled before catching. They just didn't score any runs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lancs piling on the runs - 116-1. What's the betting that Luke Wells gets a fifty?

Looking at the Kent game, I see Stevo has another Michelle .... on his 45th birthday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here