Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Derbshire -County Championship County Ground, Hove

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
What the f*** is happening. We needed to win this game in all honesty, loosing this and getting back on track will be tough :'(

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Dear god. Were 29/5 too. Pathetic.
Monty will be dangerous final innings IF we can get a lead of 200

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
A few years ago we might have set a limp target for the opposition but somehow Mushtaq would then have spun his way through them and we would get a convincing win out of adversity. Now we look like just rolling over.

I hope The Goff has an inspired bowling spell and proves me wrong.

C'mon Sussex.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Why is it when a team hits a poor run of form, people blame one person, and one person only...?

Our championship challenge is ending with a whimper and less said about our one day performances the better. With out squad, in the one day formats especially, far more was expected. A legitimate time to question Robbo I think?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Our championship challenge is ending with a whimper and less said about our one day performances the better. With out squad, in the one day formats especially, far more was expected. A legitimate time to question Robbo I think?

Totally agree. We've allowed the squad to stagnate a little, and there's far too much focus on the 20 over game. Perhaps stagnate isn't the right word. There's talent there, and new talent this season, but perhaps the coaching is lacking?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why is it when a team hits a poor run of form, people blame one person, and one person only...?

Just carry on regardless? We've not won a trophy since our Second Division 4 day title in 2010. I am guessing that our side is not a cheap one. I'm not saying we are entitled to win something every season.

He's been in charge for a very long time and perhaps it's time for some fresh ideas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here