Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex to unveil 2nd Overseas T20 player tomorrow

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
hmmmm see I like the balance the 1 day / 50 over games bring. 5 days is pushing it if I'm going to watch though I will generally watch a whole day and a couple of other sessions. 20/20 is just school yard messing around to me and more a 'show' with people there for the music and atmosphere as much as the cricket :shrug:

Which, to be fair, brings in much needed revenue for the clubs. I find it hard to concentrate in test matches, that's why I've seen more Twenty/20 games than test.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Radio Susses saying he won't join after all. Needs surgery, so we are looking for a replacement.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Radio Susses saying he won't join after all. Needs surgery, so we are looking for a replacement.

they probably heard it the same place I did - from a tweet from the man himself - or perhaps from the tweeted question I asked them and SussexCCC from that tweet.

dontcha love twitter?

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
Could we have a whip round though and still fly Mrs Hastings over for the tournament?

Steyn would be excellent. But also seriously expensive. The fact is we just don't have that sort of budget compared to other counties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here