Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex T20

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Fun evening, good hitting by Middlesex. 4 pint rule a bit of a pain when you are in a group of 5. Nice curry in the Ashoka afterwards. Will try to run off effects at park run in the morning.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Despite the hammering I enjoyed it. Best part of 400 runs in 40 overs, a fabulous 100 by Malan, great knock by Lukey and Sid up to his usual tricks in front of the SW Stand. Decent burger, and I left with an over to go just to keep it real. #85mins

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sid up to his usual tricks in front of the SW Stand.

Did you see when he pretended to put the kid who was hitting him with the inflatable in a bin? I nearly fell off my seat laughing. My 8 year old looked terrified!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A great evening top and tailed in The Station pub. Crowd was good and we managed to get a bit of singing going and the odd Albion related song.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did you see when he pretended to put the kid who was hitting him with the inflatable in a bin? I nearly fell off my seat laughing. My 8 year old looked terrified!

Usual trick of his. Don't know who's in the suit but he's very good......some nice subtle stuff as well as the obvious (and borderline - last might he grabbed a womans arse for example)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Difference was the fielding. We were bloody slow, looked tired, not interested. Middlesex were rushing around the field like nutters.

Highlight for me was the Middlesex fans. They don't get out much do they.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Difference was the fielding. We were bloody slow, looked tired, not interested. Middlesex were rushing around the field like nutters.

Agree with this, plus the Midds batters seemed to finding all the gaps. Morgan was much more active in the field, constantly tinkering.

Best bit with the Midds fans was during the warm-up when they were calling Stephen Finn's name and pointing as the bowler threw a few down. Unfortunately it wasn't Finn. Nobs.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

"We never win at Hove/Home" Was very irritating. I was sat in front of em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here