Sussex Shark's streaker disaster !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Royston thorne

Jun 27, 2004
I was at the "match" last night...I know 20/20 is meant to be quick but how quick was that last night ?

We should be re-named The Sussex Lemmings !

And we couldn't even do the streaker thing right....A girl ran on to the pitch twirling her top in the air as she ran...

No Stewards chased her off the pitch, she ran to the middle kissed the umpire and then jogged off.

It would not have been so bad but she KEPT her bra on ! :shootself

The Hampshire fans all started singing " You've got the worst streakers in the world, you've got the worst streakers in the world"

Oh the shame ! :(

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
aye, was a dissapoitning performance

streaker made it slightly betetr though. lucky umpire:angry:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
wondered where my nan had got to???

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
we saw the streaker in the cricketers after the game, she was quite nice. we and a large number of lads started chanting "streaker, streaker" at her, and then the bar man decided we were to roudy and told us to shut up or get out.

fair play to the man the managed to smuggle a deck chair out of the ground

when you watch sussex in the 20/20's, you are guaranteed to see a world record:

vs surrey -
the highest total (equal)
the worst bowling figures (kirtley 4overs,1 wicket, 63 runs)
the most extras

vs hampshire
the lowest total
the lowest amount of runs in a match
the first hat trick
the worst streaker

prob missed something out there

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
u see a pretty girl in her underwear and still you moan.Could have been a lot worse you know............. like that sad male streaker who does the rounds at sporting events.....and by the way is John snow still playing o.k. Mr Lensman.

Sir Royston thorne

Jun 27, 2004
Well, thank you for that. You had to have been there to share the shame..Sky Sports there as well and we didn't perform, neither did the streaker.. (Freaker ! as the late John Arlott once described one)

At least the sight of a pair of unfettered jubbly's bouncing over the hallowed turf might have taken some of the pain away:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

But anyway, thanks for reading the post Blubbo, If I know you read them, I will shrink my vocabulary to your level in future.:dunce:

See you down the hair + mound's later
:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports