Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Senior Cup tickets "selling well"...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'd go but I have a wedding that weekend. Enjoy the day.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
From what I have heard, Peacehaven's budget is more than Bognor's so in my mind that makes them the underdog

Come on you Rocks

BognorRocksFans

Apr 29, 2014
I just want to clear a few things up....

no tickets for either side have been sold yet as no news of them have been confirmed yet, however Peacehaven are not yet 'selling' tickets on there website as they have that option available for pre order until both clubs get tickets'

As for how many fans each club will bring, I predict over 2000 from Bognor, last year we had 'CONFIRMED' that 1800 odd were from Bognor when we played Brighton.

Last edited:

BognorRocksFans

Apr 29, 2014
I've swapped allegiance as the Bognor site is utter pants and now purchasing a ticket from your link and will backing Peacehaven. I clicked every link on the Bognor site for tickets and all I got was coach travel and they are running 1 coach if you can call it that. Big game for them and you'd think they'd put up on their web page a picture of luxury coaches and not some 80's buses to let the fans know they'll be travelling in style :facepalm:

http://www.therocks.co.uk/coach.htm

I wish some fans knew what they were talking about or had common sense!! No tickets have been reached to anyone yet, Peacehaven are just doing pre order sales on the website. nobody has tickets, Last season we had 1800 bognor fans so don't worry you won't just have 1 coach with 50 people on it, we all did the train to make a day of it, the coach is for the old people lol.

From what I have heard, Peacehaven's budget is more than Bognor's so in my mind that makes them the underdog

Come on you Rocks
Ah yes, the budget, heard this a lot since we topped the table, usually spouted by fans after a heavy defeat, as I've requested each time, let's have a bit of evidence as the best anyone has come up with is "I've heard" although someone did say "so I've been told", that made a change

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
An Ayrton for the coach?!

Just touches off the Isle of Wight ferry as the dearest per mile transport!!

For that i'd need Katy Perry serving coffee in the buff, however, the driver might miss the stadium if following the Falmer Rd route rather than the Village Way 'way' so that might have been factored into it !

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Ah yes, the budget, heard this a lot since we topped the table, usually spouted by fans after a heavy defeat, as I've requested each time, let's have a bit of evidence as the best anyone has come up with is "I've heard" although someone did say "so I've been told", that made a change

Josh Jones' expenses package, if replicated across the team, is evidence enough. Not my place to say what he gets for his troubles, but he was on a significant wedge at Whitehawk and regardless of his not being able to commit to Conference South as being the reason for leaving them, money was a factor in choosing Peacehaven over higher division clubs

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with it - if you can afford to pay players x amount and it makes you successful, do it. Just pray it doesn't all come crashing down which for Peacehaven I don't think it will. Whitehawk on the other hand...

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Few questions.

1. Is it POTG?
2. Will their be half & half scarves?
3. Is their likely to be a queue for the pies at half-time?
4. Can I stand?
5. Will I be allowed to display my Ultra's banner.
6. Can I leave after 85 minutes as I may have something really important to get home for (like de-worming the cat) ?
7. What time does the last 'R' bus leave?

Few questions.

1. Is it POTG? - did you get my text?
2. Will their be half & half scarves? AM's doing half PTFC half BHA scarves for next season, I kid you not.
3. Is their likely to be a queue for the pies at half-time? Pies? what's wrong with Sue's chips?
4. Can I stand? after 10 pints? sometimes
5. Will I be allowed to display my Ultra's banner. already sorted
6. Can I leave after 85 minutes as I may have something really important to get home for (like de-worming the cat) ? what Peacehaven fan worth their salt turns up BEFORE 85 minutes?
7. What time does the last 'R' bus leave ? 12 months ago (RIP)

Viva Las Dewdrop

FAO PEACEHAVEN RESEDENTS: Tickets are also on sale at that new sweetie shop (near the Library) in the Meridian Centre.

I'm under the impression they are on sale on the day (POTG if you please) although if you live in Bognor or Peacehaven your local club gets a bit extra dosh if bought in advance.

Should be a sunny one, Enjoy!

:moo::amex::whistle::bhasign::ffsparr:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here