Sussex Senior Cup QF - Bognor - Tonight - 19:45 (Nyewood Lane)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
U21: 12: GOOAALL!! Muitt latches on to a defensive error and fires low past Ender to give Albion the lead. #BRT 0 #BHAFC 1

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
With Saturday and Monday coming up I would imagine it won't be the strongest DS team, would be good if CMS got a run out though.

Albion’s under-21s return to league action at home to Bristol City next Monday at Culver Road but first they continue their defence of the Sussex Senior Cup at Bognor Regis Town tomorrow.

The only mention on the Albion website, are we really dissing the SSC, shame on us.

I'm guessing that with the DS playing on Monday next week that the first team SQUAD will have to do without the support of the kids.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't help wondering whether CMS might be scheduled to be on the bench on Saturday or, more likely perhaps, Monday.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i feel our development team have gone backwards

very much a scratch team after losing 2 to loans(Dickensen and Goodwin) plus 4 (Chicksen Dunk JFC and March) to the first team squad. Walton is also missing tonight.
Missing seven of the starting 11 is a big ask.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i feel our development team have gone backwards

The DS team have a lot less experience. Bognor look like they have a decent team a few ex Brighton players too. Willis, tuck, chamberlain, hinshelwood (Paul). Not a bad game so far Bognor playing some nice football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports