Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex senior Cup Final At The Amex, ALBION v Bognor,May 18th

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Family friend is a Bognor supporter. He reckons they might bring 1500. Bognor have a good record in this competition.

This.

You would get 2K plus at Eastbourne for a fixture like this. If its £10 a ticket and advertised well could push this figure to 7-8K at the AMEX, its all run by the Sussex FA so they don't have Albion size budgets.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I'm looking forward to it!

Seeeeaaaaagullllllssss!!!!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Just been announced that once again the final will be held at The Amex, what a great month of football in May it could be, play offs at the Amex & development squad final v Bognor plus maybe a trip to Wembley :clap2:
What a great time to follow the Albion I think it would be brilliant if we could get around 10,000 inside the Amex for the Sussex senior cup final on lovely hot sunny may Saturday 3pm kick off :albion2:

Was announced on the OWS last week

PUBLISHED
08:30 12th April 2013
by Will Jago
The 2013 Parafix Sussex Senior Challenge Cup Final will take place at the Amex Stadium on Saturday 18th May.

Albion’s development squad will take on Bognor Regis Town in the third final to be staged at the Amex, and the game will kick-off at 3pm.

Should be a very good game. The DS game against Millwall last Monday was very good, obviously with a few first teamers amongst each side.

We have some very good youngsters so I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't yet seen them ini action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here