Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sussex Senior Cup - Burgess Hill Town v BHAFC - tonight, KO 7.30pm

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nothing much happening in 2nd half, Albion now dominating after BH hit post with a 35 yard fluke. lots of lads teasing the BH keeper behind the goal (it’s only £1 for kids) -Probably best chance fell to Mullins. The dozen or so Hill teen Ultras have a little kids drum. But still 1-1
Ha. He’s kept a clean sheet, in the Championship, in front of a full house at Elland Road. I expect he’ll handle that!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
2-1 FT - Albion go through (Baker Boitey, Mullins) .
5D389F6A-F524-4BE9-8815-38B4882D99F0.jpeg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was in that London last week. Paid £7 for a draught AF pint!
F***in' hell! That's monstrous. We should declare independence for London and let it go it's own way! £7 a pint is a direct assault on British values! :)
Good result (especially considering how bloody young the U21s are now!). Looking forward to the highlights.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Decent game (and great chips for £3 as usual :D ). Albion much the better team in the second half, Hill pushed deeper and deeper as the game went on and Albion lads visibly much fitter. Hill did hit the bar with an excellent long range lob and forced one other decent save but fair result in the end I think.

Nialler

Aug 30, 2019
Man of the match. Strong no.10, couple more shots on target, pulled the strings.
Brilliant. Glad he is hitting the ground running. Was saying he was a great pickup for Brighton like Moran in other threads and one to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here