Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sussex Senior Cup - Burgess Hill Town v BHAFC - tonight, KO 7.30pm

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Given the u21s played just two days prior I'm guessing the team will be almost the u21 reserves with some u18s. Something like:

Reid

Packham
Penman
Kavanagh
Shann

Chouchane
Hinchy
Everitt

Ifill
Wilson
Baker-Boaty

Bull
Tasker
Jenks
Gee
Clark

Maybe those who were only subbed on on Monday will feature also i.e. Mullins, O'Mahoney and Nilson.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
H/T 1-1
Albion dominated last 10 mins. Great goal from Mullins after Burgess Hill took lead from a corner. O’Mahony and Mullins starting to run the show. Sausage and Chips looks pretty good - on offer in the Hillians caff “Back of the Net”

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm guessing there is no stream? Hey ho - oh well, come on the lads. Anyone who's there, please update - Ta!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’m there. The Irish lads are the bright things so far in a first half dominated by Burgess Hill until the last 5 mins or so. Decent finish from Mullins scooping it past the keeper.
Out of interest have they repaired the clubhouse? Understand there was a fire back in December?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Nothing much happening in 2nd half, Albion now dominating after BH hit post with a 35 yard fluke. lots of lads teasing the BH keeper behind the goal (it’s only £1 for kids) -Probably best chance fell to Mullins. The dozen or so Hill teen Ultras have a little kids drum. But still 1-1

Nialler

Aug 30, 2019
I’m there. The Irish lads are the bright things so far in a first half dominated by Burgess Hill until the last 5 mins or so. Decent finish from Mullins scooping it past the keeper.
NIce. Mullins is such a lovely player. Wanted to watch how they got on in their first run out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here