Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Dandyman

In London village.
figures, political spin , I'm sure if people were canvased on the subject the BNP support would be quite healthy

I suspect support has increased for them, but I doubt they will garner much more than 1% of the total vote at the next General Election.

I'm also willing to wager that the winning party in 2010 will have the support of less than 25% of the total electorate.

Jan 30, 2008
Fair enough. I did a module on the Holocaust at University, absolutely fascinating yet at the same time horrific stuff.
highly organised to say the least, the thing was with nazi regime was that they documented everything so efficiantly ,so most of it was there after the war to be used against them

Jan 30, 2008
I suspect support has increased for them, but I doubt they will garner much more than 1% of the total vote at the next General Election.

I'm also willing to wager that the winning party in 2010 will have the support of less than 25% of the total electorate.
who knows ??

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
highly organised to say the least, the thing was with nazi regime was that they documented everything so efficiantly ,so most of it was there after the war to be used against them

One of the few things not documented though is any kind of order to begin it. Hence there's a big debate over whether Hitler planned it all along, or it just sort of 'happened' as the next logical step in the persecution of the Jews with people like Eichmann being important in pushing it to the lengths it went to.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
extremist ? just echoing what the man on the street thinks, but is afraid to say , for fear of being branded a racist. :bla:

Would assume it was the 'man on the street' that put Labour into power 3 times, doesn't look like you really talk much sense....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here