Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I really do believe there seems to be a misconception about the BNP.People get this ridiculous idea there will be anarchy on our streets if they got into power.So you wouldn't even prepare yourself for a power change but stick to another four years of what you despise so much? Or are to affraid for a complete change as it's walking into the unknown? You would rather tread ground you are familiar with?

It's not that I'm afraid of change per se. It's what the change would be. I'm a libertarian at heart who believes in a small government and as much personal freedom as possible in a fair society. I don't think the BNP are a democratic party and I really do think there would be anarchy too. There would be massive civil unrest and without a doubt, direct action. We'd have people in power with little or no understanding of macroeconomics, world diplomacy, strategic management.

We'd certainly have membership of the EU suspended overnight as some of the policies of the BNP, such as the punishment of convicted criminals are contrary to the rules of membership. You may consider that a good thing but it would probably bring sanctions and foreign investors would be taking their money out of this country as quickly. There's likely to be runs on banks, national strikes from the unions, sanctions placed upon British exports and the movement of British nationals to certain countries.

And quite frankly, I don't trust extremists like Griffin who has spent his entire life promoting hate. I loathe Labour. Truly despise them and the way they are running this country but there'd always be the chance of getting rid of them in 5 years because to a greater or lesser degree they are democratic. The BNP aren't.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
yes of course , he just implied that he was irish in the post thats all, just being a bit mischievious really i think . can we get a thread going on the subject of busty asian babes though, as i am a massive fan of bhangra muff , konnie huq being a case in point, im just waiting for innumerable accusations of hypocrisy that will no doubt be winging their way towards me the very second that this post hits NSC.

You won't get any complaints from me Bushy, I have many gigabytes of finest quality Asian babes with all holes filled (due to my research project "The double entry of double penetration, finance and profitability within the adult entertainment industry").

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It's not that I'm afraid of change per se. It's what the change would be. I'm a libertarian at heart who believes in a small government and as much personal freedom as possible in a fair society. I don't think the BNP are a democratic party and I really do think there would be anarchy too. There would be massive civil unrest and without a doubt, direct action. We'd have people in power with little or no understanding of macroeconomics, world diplomacy, strategic management.

We'd certainly have membership of the EU suspended overnight as some of the policies of the BNP, such as the punishment of convicted criminals are contrary to the rules of membership. You may consider that a good thing but it would probably bring sanctions and foreign investors would be taking their money out of this country as quickly. There's likely to be runs on banks, national strikes from the unions, sanctions placed upon British exports and the movement of British nationals to certain countries.

And quite frankly, I don't trust extremists like Griffin who has spent his entire life promoting hate. I loathe Labour. Truly despise them and the way they are running this country but there'd always be the chance of getting rid of them in 5 years because to a greater or lesser degree they are democratic. The BNP aren't.

So what your saying is buzzer is that we can only vote for parties that are acceptable to the world globalist system. It dosen't sound very democratic to me. As a libertarian, what do you think of the National Liberal Party

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So what your saying is buzzer is that we can only vote for parties that are acceptable to the world globalist system. It dosen't sound very democratic to me. As a libertarian, what do you think of the National Liberal Party

Yes and no. Firstly, No, I'm not saying that - it wouldn't be acceptable to me to have a party with so many policies that I consider ill-thought out, unrealistic and more importantly equitable. It becomes a lesser of the 2 evils and I do think the BNP are more evil. Way more. Algie said, in his example, that it was up to me so I'd go with my conscience.

Secondly, yes, you do have to consider the global picture. Britain is a service industry country. It's what we are world class at and is our major export. It would decimate the British economy (correct use of the word decimate, Pork Sword). We don't have a strong enough internal manufacturing base to be self-sufficient to be like some kind of North Korea or Bhutan. We're a net importer of energy too. All this needs to be considered so the sensibilities of foreign countries definitely DO matter.

I don't know anything of the National Liberal Party, so sorry but I can't comment.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I have both British and Irish citizenship, so you are wrong, once again. Citizenship comes about through a number of factors, residence being one of them, parentage being another.

As for commenting on the policies of the BNP, another NSC'er asked me to do so, and it was very easy to show their economic policy to be a laughable ill considered farce.

Irish citizenship rules are based in a period when they wished to halt depopulation and also as a way to offer citizens of the UK an alternative, for a variety of reasons some quite confrontational.

Two African families in my street have Irish passports that they were given even though they entered the country illegally, with the intention of moving to London when they were secured. This is common practice amongst Nigerians and Ghanians now.

Just as an aside.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A lot of irrelevant argue ments in this thread.

Crime
Well of course sections of immigrants are going to have higher crime rates, they are poorer, poverty is linked with higher crime, its amazing the sudden 180 by the left wing brigaded when skin changes colour.

I dont see how crime rates are an argument vis immigration anyway, maybe localised problems but its mainly a shit stirring tactic by the bnp. They are helped here by the left who deny any crime link.

Immigration to invade and wage war is a different matter though.

I have both British and Irish citizenship, so you are wrong, once again. Citizenship comes about through a number of factors, residence being one of them, parentage being another.

As for commenting on the policies of the BNP, another NSC'er asked me to do so, and it was very easy to show their economic policy to be a laughable ill considered farce.

This isn't aimed at el pres but poksword I trhink. In the UK anyone is entitled to their opinion on anything regardless of nationality or anything else, you do not need black friends, a doctors note or a pass stamped by the ministry of truth. This may change if the BNP get in but untill then porksword, pond slime et al are just showing what a bunch of facist ***** they are by picking up on it.

The Greens are a f***ing joke, they only win seats when lib/lab dont stand in mainly rural and small seats. They are smaller with less support than the BNP, this is likley to be reflected again in the EU elections.

Again irrelevant.

Carry on chaps.:clap2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I thought my spelling and grammar was bad,but yours takes the piss Looney.:tosser:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Greens are a f***ing joke, they only win seats when lib/lab dont stand in mainly rural and small seats. They are smaller with less support than the BNP, this is likley to be reflected again in the EU elections.

Not sure about that.

One, The Greens have got a pretty shite record out in the sticks.

Which local authority has the largest number of Green Party councillors? Answer - Brighton & Hove City Council, where they beat Labour in what were safe-ish Labour wards into second in each seat they won. In fact, all of Central Brighton is Green - hardly rural.

Also, The Greens have 116 local councillors nationally, the BNP has 55.

f*** knows what's going to happen at the EU elections, mind.

The Greens are a f***ing joke, though.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Why do people presume that living under a far right party would bring social tension??

Because the education system would fail, the treasury would go backrupt and we'd have four years of blithering knuckle draggers in charge of the country, I'd move if they got in - I'd be far too embarrassed to live here...

My point about social misery is,why should the ethnic minority have a right to express there views in this country?.

Such as who? Who exactly is voicing their opinions except the white voting majority in this country? Who are on the news and who are on the radio? Who march and who vote? The thnic minority are trodden on in this country at every turn!

Especially if they weren't born here.What pisses me off is that they queue jump the housing and recieve top end perks.They are catered for, far better then uk citizens?.

Who? Again who are jumping the queues of Brits and getting top end perks? People like Karen Whatever her name is who locked her child to a boyfriends bed for 20 something days? Who has 7 children...Who got in the queue infront of her who obviously deserved it more? You lot voted for the EU, most of the people taking your "perks" are here from Europe legally!!

Quite often they turn up here illegally and if they disappear for a short while without trace then they are hardly ever deported when they reappear.They certainly don't have to wait long to be re-housed..

Again - who? And how do you know these people? I have no entitlement to any state money as an immigrant - which includes housing!

All i'm saying is,it's about time this shit government puts our tax payers first. and stop treading on egg shells with the minorty.

So voting BNP would put the tax payer first? Have you seen the state of their so called treasurer?

Would these also be allowed to be the taxpayers who are also of an ethnic minority?

We're all so good at making sweeping generalisations to make our points, but whats worse is when you cast our vote at the ballot box based on these generalisations. Again its down to education. Like I said about 10 pages ago...

Dandyman

In London village.
:

Congratulations - well up to your usual standards of accuracy. In 2005 the Greens won 283,414 votes (1.04% of total votes, 0.64% of the electorate), the BNP got 192,745 votes (0.71% of the vote and 0.44% of the electorate). The Rock 'n' Roll Loony Party got 479 votes but I can't be arsed to work out how small a percentage that is.

You can carry on dribbling now.

Jan 30, 2008
I believe there were, but not sure of the point you are trying to make. They had the choice of beating their own, or being shot by the Nazis. Under those circumstances what would you do, if, for instance, you had the choice between beating fellow Englishmen, of whom you are rightly proud to be one, or being shot?
more spin , the truth is the kapos did beat their fellow jews into the gas chambers,anyway there's plenty of beatings of fellow englishmen all over the uk at the weekend :bigwave:

Jan 30, 2008
Congratulations - well up to your usual standards of accuracy. In 2005 the Greens won 283,414 votes (1.04% of total votes, 0.64% of the electorate), the BNP got 192,745 votes (0.71% of the vote and 0.44% of the electorate). The Rock 'n' Roll Loony Party got 479 votes but I can't be arsed to work out how small a percentage that is.

You can carry on dribbling now.
figures, political spin , I'm sure if people were canvased on the subject the BNP support would be quite healthy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here