Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There is seriously no point in continuing this. The four or five genuine racists on here are too thick to bother with.

And by the way the sentence was constructed properly, it was just missing an n on then.
so he would then a meet up with me ?is this some northern irish dialect ive not come across before ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would imagine he would start by calling me a cock then a meet up with you for some mutual cock love.

Makes perfect sense.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Off you trot:D

Can i just say, next time you post on a subject like this you give it some serious thought before typing your warped views? otherwise you are leaving yourself open to be ripped apart AGAIN.As proved today.
This has certainly made my day.:lol:
I do love nsc at times:lol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Off you trot:D

Can i just say, next time you post on a subject like this you give it some serious thought before typing your warped views? otherwise you are leaving yourself open to be ripped apart AGAIN.As proved today.
This has certainly made my day.:lol:
I do love nsc at times:lol:

Now that's funny.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
because , you implied , in the post where you mentioned it , that your irish citizenship was the one that counted , and i very much doubt im "dimmer" than you .

True, your spelling of "I'm" as "im" shows your intellectual prowess to the full.

How would you like to prove you are less dim than me, what qualifications do you have?

By the way, I no way implied that my Irish citizenship was the one that counted, I merely used it as a stalking horse to bring out your bigotry.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
two tours in the eighties proves otherwise nibble, and i wouldnt go to another country , ireland or anywhere else and start voicing opinions on what should or shouldnt go on.

I never knew you sang with The Nolan Sisters.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can you vote for the BNP Kieran without actually being a bigot,fascist or racist yourself? Or doesn't it work like that mate?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can you vote for the BNP Kieran without actually being a bigot,fascist or racist yourself? Or doesn't it work like that mate?

Of course you can Spencer. I have said on many times on this thread that the BNP are gaining support not for their policies, but due to the failure of the mainstream parties to adopt an inclusive approach to the way they interact with the electorate. I have also said that I expect BNP votes to increase during the recession, because traditionally the far right have increased support during times of economic distress.

I have analysed the BNP's economic policies above, and in my opinion, (which I concede is not fact, but based on an analysis of similar policies pursued elsewhere), it will result in increased inflation, unemployment and social misery. It is for those reasons that I think that a vote for the BNP is a step backward, irrespective of whether they are racists.

As for my politics, they are mid-Atlantic.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
:O???

Attachments

• 09a_07_BNP-Protes_1_52_415x275.jpg
    09a_07_BNP-Protes_1_52_415x275.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 73

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Of course you can Spencer. I have said on many times on this thread that the BNP are gaining support not for their policies, but due to the failure of the mainstream parties to adopt an inclusive approach to the way they interact with the electorate. I have also said that I expect BNP votes to increase during the recession, because traditionally the far right have increased support during times of economic distress.

I have analysed the BNP's economic policies above, and in my opinion, (which I concede is not fact, but based on an analysis of similar policies pursued elsewhere), it will result in increased inflation, unemployment and social misery. It is for those reasons that I think that a vote for the BNP is a step backward, irrespective of whether they are racists.

As for my politics, they are mid-Atlantic.

Alot of people are voting the BNP in a protest vote and i don't see this as a backward step.If anything surely the main parties need to wake up and take this threat more seriously?
We have suffered bouts of unemployment under both labour and Tories so your point on that can't really be taken seriously, can it?
As for social misery who is this pointing towards? The minority in this country?
I don't know the economics of both Spain and Italy when they were powered by far right governments but they appeared to have done reasonably ok.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
True, your spelling of "I'm" as "im" shows your intellectual prowess to the full.

How would you like to prove you are less dim than me, what qualifications do you have?

By the way, I no way implied that my Irish citizenship was the one that counted, I merely used it as a stalking horse to bring out your bigotry.
how would you like to prove you're brighter than me ? you're the one who brought it up , qualifications are not proof of intelligence , as i'm sure you know. As for the " bigotry" issue , why is it bigoted to bridle at a foreigner voicing opinions on what should and shouldnt be going on in you're country ?i'm quite sure with you're irish ancestry, you have very strong opinions on the irish in the north being ruled by a " foreign" power .you didnt use your ancestry as a stalking horse to bring out my " bigotry" , by your standards it was well and truly out a long time ago, you thought you were being clever and would make a point over pork sword talking about immigrants committing more crime.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Alot of people are voting the BNP in a protest vote and i don't see this as a backward step.If anything surely the main parties need to wake up and take this threat more seriously?

I agree 100%

We have suffered bouts of unemployment under both labour and Tories so your point on that can't really be taken seriously, can it?

I think it can, the UK has more foreign investment than any other country in the world, partly due to our EU membership, so I beg to differ on this one. I do have a reasonable background in economics to support my argument on this one.

As for social misery who is this pointing towards? The minority in this country?

It's pointing towards anyone who is suffering economically, through unemployment or poor income. I'm not sure what you mean by 'minority' though, is it an economic or ethnic term?

I don't know the economics of both Spain and Italy when they were powered by far right governments but they appeared to have done reasonably ok.

Their economies are far weaker than that of the UK, especially in the south of Italy. Italy has not had a far right government for many years. Spain has been very reliant on tourism, which the fascists were smart enough not to interfere with. Average income in Spain is $26,000 a year, Italy is $30,000, and in the UK it is $36,000. We are therefore 38% better off than the Spanish and 20% better off than the Italians. I would like it to stay that way.

"Reasonably OK"?

That wasn't the experience of the people I knew who lived through the fascist era in Italy. Especially those people who had relatives who were murdered by fascist hit squads.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
how would you like to prove you're brighter than me ?

I'll let you choose this one. I trust it won't be on spelling and grammar of the English language though.

[quote}you're the one who brought it up , qualifications are not proof of intelligence , as i'm sure you know.[/quote]

I agree with you 100%, but what do you suggest we use otherwise?

As for the " bigotry" issue , why is it bigoted to bridle at a foreigner voicing opinions on what should and shouldnt be going on in you're country

True, I've lived here all my life though, therefore I am not a foreigner. You too have Irish citizenship as your grandparents were Irish, and by the sounds of things you have spent more time in Ireland than I have.

i'm quite sure with you're irish ancestry, you have very strong opinions on the irish in the north being ruled by a " foreign" power .

That is pure conjecture.

you didnt use your ancestry as a stalking horse to bring out my " bigotry" , by your standards it was well and truly out a long time ago,

That is true, your judgement of people and whether they are entitled to an opinion due to their ancestry (which ironically is the same as yours) is a classic sign of bigotry, and you have never shied away from showing it.

you thought you were being clever and would make a point over pork sword talking about immigrants committing more crime.

True, he doesn't know the difference between opinion and fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here